May 2015 Moms
Options

You know you're pregnant when... (3rd trimester edition)

Re: You know you're pregnant when... (3rd trimester edition)

• Options
    When u sit on the floor cause your butt is too big to fit in a chair anymore and you have to roll just to try to get up while everyone looks and laughs! Gotta love it...not!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everything in this discussion... the feels. Omg. Lol! :-S

How about when people give you unwanted "advice" and you politely smile and take their suggestion...

But after they walk away you growl under your breath like a savage lol
  • Options
    When you do such a bad job shaving your husband offers to do it for you. When you're always tired but getting comfortable enough to go to sleep is a chore.
    When you're always hungry but when you eat you get full within a couple bites.
  • Options
    When your belly is so big you can't fit on an exercise bike...yea...really just happened! :-w
  • Options
    greks84 said:

When even your husbands XL T shirts are getting tight! All clothes feel constricting so you just want to sleep naked. And since you're naked your husband tries to stir up sexy time and you're like "OMG no! Just please rub my back until I fall asleep!"

Haha yes!! Except you can't sleep naked because your boobs are so tender and leak everywhere!
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    I thought of another one! When you have to wear a bra with breast pads to bed or your husband gets upset if you "leak" all over his shirts. Lol
  • Options
    Loving all of these! So glad I'm not alone :D
  • Options
    Every single damn fart is stinky
  • Options
    When baby kicks and each time you fart or pee. No control and so embarrassing when you're talking to someone. Can you convincingly pretend you're not rhythmically tooting?
  • Options
    When you can no longer fit your wedding ring on your swollen, chubby fingers. Sigh.
  • Options
    When you can't see your toes anymore. :P
  • Options
    As soon as you leave the house, you need to pee
  • Options
    Laying in bed comfortable until you get that Random foot cramp out the blue.
  • Options
    When none of your boots will fit over your swollen ankles and you wish it would be warm enough for flip flops already!
  • Options

When baby kicks and each time you fart or pee. No control and so embarrassing when you're talking to someone. Can you convincingly pretend you're not rhythmically tooting?

HAhaha! I wasn't sure if this was just me? I seriously can't hold in a toot even if I try. So it is a pregnancy thing? My husband isn't convinced.

Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    peeing, going back to bed and then having to get up and pee again LITERALLY 2 min later!!
  • Options
    OMG Yes!
  • Options
    Lol !!! Yes yes yes
  • Options
    You decide to make cinnamon buns and then realize you can't roll out the dough because your belly is in the way and you can't reach far enough.
  • Options
    1. Shaving takes far to much work/effort.
    2. You forget what ur who-ha looks like
  • Options
    I am in my third trimester but still have morning sickness and my 2 year old just lifted the toilet seat and coughed into it like he was throwing up
  • Options
    Crotch sweat and discharge. Ewww ewww!
  • Options
    When you finally have to use the cart while out shopping too long without a support garment on. This happened yesterday:(
  • Options
    You know you're in the third trimester when..
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"