July 2015 Moms
Options

Would LOVE middle name suggestions :)

Hi there, this is my second post. I'm 39, 20 weeks along with #2. We have a 12 year old and gave up on another after years of infertility heartbreaks. So fast forward down the road and here we are, expecting another girl and couldn't be happier :D

I'm really sold on the name Paislee, I love the different names but can't come up with a middle. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something a little different from the traditional Lee, Ann, May etc. I get totally swallowed up when I try to Google...too many options and I can't even get past A!

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Re: Would LOVE middle name suggestions :)

• Options
    Grace
    Hope
    faith
    Bell
    Faye
    Shae
    Wren
    Claire

I think a one syllable name would sound best, but here are more ideas

Marie
    Clara
    Charlotte
    Hannah
    Olive

~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I like Marie and Charlotte a lot. My oldest ' s name is Olivia so Olive may be a little too similar. Thanks for the suggestions :) I just saw Rayne and like that too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Paisley Pearl
  • Options
    That's what my hubby said! Pearl. My daughter likes Paislee Brynn. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    July! I love month's as middle names. 
    (my niece was born in June and her name is Charlie June.)
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Grace, Ann....
  • Options
  • Options
    AmommyB said:

That's what my hubby said! Pearl. My daughter likes Paislee Brynn. Thanks for the suggestion.

Pearl was my grandma's middle name, and her mom's first name! :) I think it's very pretty, classy and inuque! :)
  • Options
    Thanks all for the names! You've thrown out some great ones! I'm getting grief for the spelling but I thought you spelled the name with a ee instead of ley. Hmmm I think I may switch to ley lol.
  • Options

I know I'll get a lot of shit for this, but: you can spell it however the hell you want. We're in the 21st century now.

There wasn't a book at the beginning of time telling us how each name is spelled. Shit evolves, so do names, spell it however you want.

• Options
    Please spell it Paisley.  Trust me, you're doing her a favor.
  • Options
    Paisley Marie. That's the first thing that popped into my mind.
  • Options
    Lol @ipumpkin I like your style! Hubby said he doesn't mind if I spell it weird. He's cool like that. I like the sound of the name and when I looked it up, the "old English" version of the name was Paislee...so I just assumed but it looks like the ley is more popular :)
  • Options
    AmommyB said:

Lol @ipumpkin I like your style! Hubby said he doesn't mind if I spell it weird. He's cool like that. I like the sound of the name and when I looked it up, the "old English" version of the name was Paislee...so I just assumed but it looks like the ley is more popular :)

thanks, lol! I'll warn you - you WILL get a lot of shit, but it's your baby and you can do what you want. I can understand name spelling to an extent, really, I do. But Paislee vs Paisley isn't as bad as some other things I've seen.... ;) Just remember, don't let anyone make you feel any way you don't want to about any decisions you make pre-parenthood and after baby is born....given, all decisions are made using your head & that you're not doing drugs or purposely endangering baby...you know what I mean... LOL. :):):)
  • Options
    If we were going to have a girl, we were planning to use Clare as the middle name (my grandpa passed away in October and his name was Clarence). My second choice middle name was June. I think it is cute and we were married in June. Good luck!
  • Options
    ipumpkin said:

I know I'll get a lot of shit for this, but: you can spell it however the hell you want. We're in the 21st century now.

There wasn't a book at the beginning of time telling us how each name is spelled. Shit evolves, so do names, spell it however you want.

I ditto this !
  • Options
    Paislee Jade?
  • Options
    Paislee Jae
  • Options
    I love the sound of Paislee Renee or Renae
    Paislee Rae or Ray
    Paislee Jett (Jett was one of my first brainstorms when I found out I was pregnant)
    Paislee Sade
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"