TTC After a Loss

Re-Intro (I think?) and Hormone Frustration

Hi ladies! I intro-d last month right about when the Bump exploded, so I believe my intro got lost in cyberspace with everything else that used to be on this board (unless all of that came back after the wipeout, I just don't even know what's going on anymore!). So, I'll re-intro since so many people moved around and it's been a little while:
I'm 23, been married a little over a year and a half to my high school sweetheart. We were not trying to get pregnant right away, but we did, and there's that. We found out at the 11wk U/S that we had lost the baby around 9wks, and I had a D&C a couple days later. It was the worst day of my life, but I just kind of had to chin-up and move on since that's not really a grief most understand. Anyways, after that we were not trying/not preventing since we really want a little one but were really nervous to try after that experience. We found out we were pregnant again a few days before our first anniversary, so about 2 months after our EDD had passed for our first. Had a natural M/C the day before Father's Day at about 6wks. This past November was our third M/C, which I guess was probably considered a CP since it was so early it didn't even register on a HPT. I wouldn't have even known it happened had I not ended up at the ER because of a ruptured cyst. They did a blood pregnancy test and it came back positive, but I couldn't have been more than a couple weeks along. The enormous blessing that came from the last one was that I met a new OB/GYN that was so caring and wanted to help us figure out what on earth is causing our losses, so she took me as a regular patient and sent me for rpl testing. 

Now, the hormone frustration is probably a by-product of the progesterone suppositories that she put me on after my progesterone b/w came back super low. She thinks that's the likely cause since everything else (including DH's testing) came back normal. So this last cycle was my first serious-TCC + progesterone regime. I got on FF on my phone, and tried to chart really well and did all the ovulation testing and what not, since I was supposed to take the progesterone once a day starting 2 days after O for the remainder of the cycle. I was super hopeful, DH was even more hopeful and excited than I was, so that didn't really help my nerves. Got anxious and started taking HPTs like every day 4 days before AF was to arrive, they were all negative, and then I took one that day, which was also negative. The DUMB thing about this is my stupid lying boobs. They always get sore around AF, but only on the sides. The only time my boobs EVER get even a little bit sore on the top and towards the middle is when I've been pregnant. That was how I knew before when I was pregnant. And they did get sore this time, right there. In fact, they were so distinctly sore right there that when AF did come (a couple days late since I had to stop taking the progesterone in order for it to come) I took another PG test because they were just so dang deceptive. AF was shorter and lighter than usual (which I did not expect with the progesterone) and my boobs are STILL super sore right in that area, even two days after AF is gone. I just took another HPT because I'm crazy, and of course it was negative. But WHAT IS GOING ON BOOBS. It's a mean mean trick. Sorry for the epic of a post I just laid on you, but this has been a ridiculous first month of this stuff and it is making me a little psycho. Has anyone else had any experience with the progesterone suppositories and does it mess you up like this? I tried calling the nurse at my dr. office a couple times, but they never pick up during my lunch break and they're closed by the time I leave work...so I've just been trying to figure out what the norm is with these types of treatments. And I went through 4 boxes of HPTs this month. Which is possible more than I've taken ever combined. Geez.  
Married 6/1/13
BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"