May 2015 Moms
Options

Emotional wreck

So here I am, 28 weeks pregnant and the hormones are flying and while I should be nothing but happy I cannot stop crying. Because here I am creeping up on the date of our miscarriage being 1 year ago.. don't really have much to say and understand if none of you do either, I just wanted to put it out there somewhere to try to help get it off my chest so hopefully I can go back to enjoying this pregnancy...
BFP #1 on 1/10/14. M/C on 3/3/14
BFP #2 on 9/3/14. EDD 5/14/15

IAmPregnant Ticker
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Emotional wreck

• Options
    catmentzer21catmentzer21 member
    edited February 2015
    I am sorry you are going through that. I too am comming up on the anniversary of my miss carrage next week. I was 4 months along. It is very difficult. All I can do is light a candle say a little prayer and remember your lost bundle. Remember that you are carrying the sibling of your lost lo and that you have to take care of your self for them. Good luck during this very hard time.
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I had a eptopic pregnacy, just make sure your looking after yourself and the baby your carrying now, as @catmentzer21‌ said light a candle and say a prayer x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    /hugs

Totally understand mourning a loss! Hope your rainbow baby brings you nothing but happiness!
  • Options
    Sending you so many hugs and loves, sweet mama. Xoxo
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I'm 26 weeks and we just passed our mc anniversary on feb 13. I handled it ok but I was extra moody. Eat good food, stay distracted with anything, but give yourself time to grieve. T&ps for you.

Our rescued fur babies, Harley and Maya

Pregnancy%20ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 1/23/14, EDD 10/1/14, M/C 2/13/14 - Forever loved <3
  • Options
    My sister had her dd on the anniversary of her miscarriage. Sad in some ways, but in another, turned into something more as she tells her daughter how she has a special angel to watch over her. Hope you feel better soon. Thoughts and prayers to you.
  • Options
    You are in my prayers! Stay strong momma! Xoxo
  • Options
    Getting through the due date of my miscarriage was torture. By the 1 year anniversary, I was pregnant again so it was much easier. Just think, you are having your baby. And this little one has a little guardian angel up there looking out for him or her. That helped me. I feel for all those mamas who weren't as lucky as us to be pregnant by the 1 year anniversary. Hope that helps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Options
    Thank you everyone, I'm doing better today than I was yesterday but it's definitely on my mind
    BFP #1 on 1/10/14. M/C on 3/3/14
    BFP #2 on 9/3/14. EDD 5/14/15

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"