Infertility
Options

ADMIN SAID "WHAT" TO US?!?!?!?!?!

I REALLY need your opinion on something..Help

I found a really cool site (legit site only about infertillity, and TTC) that I thought could honestly help some of us. I constantly research everything on the web. I know you ,my sisters, do too. The site had some insights that I really hadn't seen anywhere else. I simply wanted to share it with all of you. I thought You could possibly benefit from the info. Then I get this NAZI like WARNING from the admin. I am not to share anything with you that could help that is NOT on this site...W...T...H!!!

Here's their message to me..and my retort.

Dear wildbaker This is your first warning, regarding the following post: Have you seen www.txxxxxxxxxxxxxt.org(I ommitted the site name)? You are being warned for a violation of the TOU, which states: If you post something to the Site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that: advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the Site. Multiple warnings may result in a banning of your account. We respectfully ask that you refrain from this type of behavior.
wildbaker 2:13PM
So...If there's a site that can help someone...keep it a secret?  or don't ask anyone's opinion of anything else online? Why is the bump so dedicated to NOT helping people (unless the bump publishes the info)? Just curious? We trust you to let us see anything that has even the slightest chance of helping us, and make up our own minds. Who are you to limit what we can and cannot see? THIS is why baby center kicks your asses in rankings every single day..and why your site will continue to never be what it really could be. Sad

Ladies..am I wrong? I really want your opinion.

Re: ADMIN SAID "WHAT" TO US?!?!?!?!?!

• Options
    The Bump has some exceptionally clueless people in charge, that is for sure.
    TTC #1 since 2011 · Me (35, PCOS, AMA, abnormal eggs) and DH (47, MFI)
    2012-2013: 3 Clomid cycles, 3 IUIs, all BFNs
    IVF #1 January 2014: 14R/12M/9F 1 transferred, 3 frozen = BFN
    FET #1 March 2014: 1 transferred = BFFN · FET #2 May 2014: 2 transferred = BFFN
    IVF #2 June 2014: 24R/11M/10F 6 PGS tested: 1 normal embryo, 1 with no result
    FET #3 in March 2015: 2 transferred = BFFN
    imageimageimageimageimage
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"