March 2015 Moms
Options

Name post

jillbabe91jillbabe91 member
edited February 2015 in March 2015 Moms
What is everybody naming their DD or DS? And why did you pick the name? My daughters name is going to be Cecilia May and I just have always liked the name for a girl. ;;)

Re: Name post

• Options
    Conner McCormick :)
    Both family names :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chandler Rowen
    Rowen is a mixture of letters from my grandpa's name who passed away last year. Chandler is just the name we liked best with it.
  • Options
    My son is going to be called Leo Francis.

Leo as its my sisters star sign (we are very close) and Francis because it's both my mother and grandmothers middle name- just spelled with 'is' instead of 'es' :smile:
  • Options
    ^ I really love that idea. It's really unique. I almost went with Alazea (flower name) instead of Cecilia.
  • Options
    I'm naming my son Robert iziah

Robert after my dad and iziah because I liked it for the baby's middle name and I liked the meaning which is
    "God is my salvation"☺
  • Options
    Audrey or Matthew or Jack
  • Options
    Kingston Lee
  • Options
    Paxton Robert
    All the first born men in my husband's family have Paxton as a middle name but we liked it as a first name. And Robert is a family name in both of our families :)
  • Options
    Beau Foster.... Let husband pick first name. He wanted to good strong boys name and the middle name is my great grandmas maiden name.
  • Options
    Lana Paige and Alexander Luthor (we may change his middle name).
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Noah William
    Noah because my boyfriend has loved that name for years. And William bc that is my dads middle name and this will be his first grandson (we are a family of only girls).
  • Options
    Drezden James

Dresden is a town in Germany, also a really pretty quilt pattern. Plus we both just liked the name. James is my husbands grandpas name.
  • Options
    Mack Aaron
    They are both family names, and his initials will be M.A.D. for my mom whose name was Madeline.
  • Options

Olivia Rose for a girl. We just like Olivia and Rose comes from my grandmother's name, Rosetta.

Elijah Christopher for a boy. We like Elijah and Christopher is my husband's name. He also has his father's name for a middle name, so it keeps with tradition.

• Options
    What is everybody naming their DD or DS? And why did you pick the name? My daughters name is going to be Cecilia May and I just have always liked the name for a girl. ;;)
    Very cute I actually thought of this name too :)
    Mine is Luanna - like LooAnna (pronounciation)
  • Options
    Finnegan Michael Erik. Erik is after my late uncle that I was really close to and all the boys in my family have a rich Irish name so decided to keep tradition.
  • Options
    We chose Claire Anna Marie. Claire we just loved. Anna is my fiancé's mother's name and Marie is my grandmother's name and my mom and sister's middle name.
  • Options
    We are naming our son, River Kimen. (Kim)en after my mother that just recently passed away.
  • Options
    My daughter who is due to arrive march 25th is going to be Calliana, Calli for short. Up for suggestions of middle names? !?!
  • Options
    Liliana Day if it's a girl and Lincoln Albert if it's a boy. Both middle names are family names.
  • Options
    Addyson Noelle:)
  • Options
    My daughter who is due to arrive march 25th is going to be Calliana, Calli for short. Up for suggestions of middle names? !?!
    Crazy ;) Thought our name was pretty different.  Our daughter is due March 27 and her name will be Calianne, Cali for short.  
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    @LBeez13‌ , if you have a couple names you like, you will know which one to pick once you see her :)
    Don't stress, it will come to you !
  • Options
    We are stuck between a few names!!
    Penelope Jane (Jane is my mothers and great grandmothers name)
    Nora Jane
    Eleanor Jane. We are more focusing on Penelope and Nora Jane. It's so much harder this time around! With my first daughter, as soon as I heard her name I knew that was it. Hoping I get that feeling again and soon! I want to monogram some things
  • Options
    We're naming our son, due March 20, Carter Matthew! We just liked the name Carter and Matthew is after my husbands brother.
  • Options
    lamama3lamama3 member
    edited February 2015
    Lucas Michael
  • Options
    Grayson James
  • Options
    Emma Sophia. I've always liked the name Emma and my husband always wanted Sophia
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If i were to have a boy...logan scott. Logan was a 2nd choice name for my DS and scott for my DH middle name.
  • Options
    cmc1177 said:

Rowan Arleigh

Rowan, after the tree (daughter is named Oaklee, so we're going with tree names)
    Arleigh is my husbands name, that was also his grandpa's name.

It was so tough picking a name we liked that didn't already belong to someone we knew!

Our son's name will be Rowan Sebastian :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

• Options
    Xiemena luz
    All our kids have uncommon names where we are from so thats y we chose Xiemena. Plus.it was the oly name we could both agree on..lol..and luz my oldest said that he liked that name so thats wat we stuck.with.. ;)
  • Options
    Rhoen William, one less common name (although apparently only by the spelling on this board) and one traditional family name. We call him baby Rhoe.
  • Options
    Joshua Douglas. Joshua is after the book In the Bible/ character. Douglas is the name of my husbands best friend who passed away in April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"