March 2015 Moms

Name post

13»

Re: Name post

• @MehMeh76‌
    I like the name too. It's a pretty traditional Hispanic name.
    Sounds like "he-mena loose "
    It's pretty when pronounced right :)
  • Dylan Avery for our boy. Will have the same initials as his father. My husband is already a junior so I wanted to avoid same name as well as avoiding names of friends, family, and their children that are already taken
  • Loading the player...
  • My sons name will be Harper Jordan. Harper because it's a good strong name and thought it fit nicely for a boy, instead of a girl. And Jordan after my brother whom I adore.
  • Christopher Luke. Christopher is after my husband, and Luke is the name of one of my close friends Corporal Luke Scott. He was Killed in Action a few years.We thought what better name sake than an American Hero!
  • Jasper Marshel Or Dawsen Marshel
  • My son's name will be Travis Gordon. He is coming March 30th. We both just love the name!
  • Luke Ares ~ almost 99% sure
  • New baby is going to be Merritt Emma.  My older daughter is Rory Meredith.  

Love my girls.
  • Elise Nicole :)

I was really hoping for Elyse... however, hubby won out with the spelling.
    Nicole is my middle name, my cousins middle name, and my nieces middle name.
  • Ugh this name thing is stressing me out. With our DD1 we had her name picked from the moment we found out she was a girl. Kyra Lynn. Lynn after my hubby's deseaed mom. This DD is another story. Still no name! We are leaning towards either Demi Rae. Rae being my middle name. Or Drew Livia.
  • Gavin Xavier!!!!
  • The only name my husband and I could agree on was Amelia Mae. I'm still on the fence but he's set on it lol.
  • We are expecting a boy on March 20th (our first child!)...we have three names picked out so far, but have decided to wait until he is born to pick one for sure. The names we like so far are Dawson, Carson and Carter. His middle name will be David as its my husbands middle name and was his fathers first name.
  • We've decided on james Everett. James is a family name, and we just like Everett.
  • Grace Evelyn. Took us forever and many hours of name conversations to settle on it.
  • We'll wait to see what seems to suit baby best, but some top choices are:
    Callum, Graham, or Fletcher for boys
    Camille, Sylvia, or Colette for girls
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are waiting till we meet her but we have neeka, harper, winter, sky so far
  • We are expecting our son March 6th. His name will be James Mason. James is his daddy and grandfathers first name and Mason we were walking in Walmart one day and saw a mason jar and bam had the name. He will be called Mason. Our little Mason jar!
  • Maxwell Klaus. We wanted his name to be Max and Klaus is after my grandfather who passed away in October, who I was extremely close to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lana Paige and Alexander Luthor (we may change his middle name).
    Superman fans! 

We can't decide. We're stuck between Keira, Faye, and Maureen.

• Reagan Maureen. First name we just really liked and middle name for my Aunt who passed in October.
  • I'm fairly positive we've agreed to Penelope Avril. Avril is French for April (my sister's name who passed away when we were young). But my husband and I haven't given up hope for our top picks... Amelia (his) and Felicity (mine)....
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our daughters name will be Emma Marie, just thought it was an adorable name
  • Zikiya Lynn we chose Zikiya because it means one who holds great purity and intelligence. Lynn also happens to be a family name on my side. It's my great grandmother's, mother's, and my middle name.
  • Melania Rosanna will be the name of our daughter. Melania is the spanish version of my name and Rosanna means gracious rose, which we think is pretty. For short we will call her Lani and that is a Hawaiian name that means heaven.
  • takerany said:

My daughter's name is Mia Kailynn. :blush:

My oldest's name is Mia. She is sweet and the name fits her perfectly, just as I'm sure you're LO will be too. :)
  • If the baby is a boy he will most likely be Wolfgang Magnuson (to be called Wolf) and a girl will be Willa Magnuson. Magnuson is my maiden name and the last name starts with a W. We wanted alliteration so W names were at the top of our lists.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"