May 2012 Moms
Options

So....wwyd?

This totally feels like a 1st Tri question, but I just need to ask you ladies so here goes. 

So as most of you know, DH and I have been TTC for a while now. I am super regular with my cycles, like I can almost time them to the hour, it's ridiculous. This time however, Day 1 of AF was due Friday. It started and I was disappointed because I planned to test Saturday but then it tapered off and stopped completely overnight Friday. Nothing since. I've tested daily since and all neg. WTF? The bleeding seems like it was too heavy for what I've read on implantation bleeding. I keep feeling like I'm cramping but I'm not sure if that's in my head because then it goes away and still nothing. Why is my body messing with me? This is cruel. DH leaves on the 28th and this is our last cycle if we have to make this happen. Is 3 days really not that long to be late? Does it just seem that way because I'm freaking out? I want to run to my doctor for a blood test but I'm afraid she'll look at me like I'm nuts (and maybe I am). 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So....wwyd?

• Options
    I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I don't think you're nuts at all. I've read some women can have bleeding like that and still be pregnant. I hate that 2ww because you question every little feeling you have. You can always call your doctor and ask what they think is going on. They may end up offering to do a blood test.
  • Options
    Just read this and now I've gotta know what happened???? Sorry that your body is being weird. Fingers crossed that you respond back with good news!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    littleredfishlittleredfish member
    edited February 2015
    No sadly, AF was just a full 6.5 days late for the first time. :(( The BFNs were correct. Now I have to pray it's on time this cycle because DHs official fly out date is March 3rd. Bought a new pack of ovulation tests, so we'll hope this works or else we're benched for 6 months. Prayers would be appreciated  :( 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm sorry. That really sucks. I'll be praying this cycle works out.
  • Options
    *sending sticky baby dust*  TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster.  I'm sorry you're struggling. 

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"