March 2015 Moms

What do hospitals give you after birth

2»

Re: What do hospitals give you after birth

• Thanks everyone! I've just been packing my hospital bag and was wondering if I needed to stop and get any last minute items. Seems like I've got what I need :) and I called hospital they told me a lot of interesting things. Thanks again ladies!
  • @EmpireRecords24‌ exactly! I was never offered a prescription and I wouldn't have used it even if I had been. It really wasn't that bad
  • Loading the player...
  • jillbabe91jillbabe91 member
    edited February 2015
    Really? Hm I guess our hospital out here is different @EmpireRecords24‌ they prescribe hydrocodone if you need it for you to take home. Sister and 2 friends had babies at the hospital I am going to deliver at and they all got prescriptions. Interesting..
  • I've never heard of getting a pain prescription either unless there was some kind of horrible tear or problem with a c section. I sure didn't get any with my daughter nor did I need them. By the time you get discharged you are usually ok and not in horrible pain. Hopefully no one here has to go through the kind of pain that would warrant that kind of prescription.

autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • My first labor was a breeze, I did get an episiotomy (hopefully that's spelled right) but I wasn't in that much pain & my doctor gave me 40 vicadin anyways... Regardless I was super thankful for them when I cut down on BF and my breasts felt like they were exploding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"