September 2015 Moms
Options

Extreme sickness all day

is there an over the counter medicine that relieves nausea. I have a two year old and it's nearly impossible to do anything at the moment

Re: Extreme sickness all day

• Options
    I'm in the same situation. My doctor told me to take unisom and B6 but i don't like taking any medication when I'm pregnant. I'm just trying to keep hydrated and I've been eating a lot of crackers and pretzels. It's hard to keep up with my daughter when im feeling so awful but I'm hoping this passes soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sent my husband to the store for Unisom and B6. I'm hoping that helps. I have friends that reccommend the prego pops and sea bands.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been nauseated all day long too. I haven't actually thrown up at all but I just feel miserable all 10 hours I'm at work. A lot of the people I work with are just like "that's part of it!" And laugh which kinda pisses me off. If this doesn't get better soon I'm going to lose my mind! I've tried saltines and sprite which helps for like 5 minutes and then it's right back. Someone told me ginger is a natural anti nausea remedy and that ginger snaps may help. Haven't tried those yet.
  • Options
    I stopped taking my prenatals and now just take folic acid... It turns out my vitamins were making me ill ALL day every day. My midwife said that its OK to just take folic acid the first trimester... Saved my sanity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"