September 2015 Moms
Options

Any advice on how I should avoid not eating due to nausea or sickness? Urgent Help Please!

Today something strange happened. I was in a crowded and stuffy bus and I just fainted. Luckily my sister and husband were there to help but I honestly cant remember a thing. After this I could really not eat anything - although I was hungry - until around 11pm when I had a full plate of rice and chicken.

Is there anything that I can do to help me eat properly because I sometimes dont even have one proper meal a day which I know is very bad but its just that sometimes I dont feel hungry or I just physically cannot bring myself to digest something.

Any help? This is urgent and I appreciate any advice or things you did to deal with this issue.

Best Answers

• Options
    bazingaabazingaa member
    Answer ✓
    Call your doctor and get anti nausea medicine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kerrychkerrych member
    Answer ✓
    Humbugs are really helping me at the min. Hope ur feeling better soon x
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I have found that if I don't let myself get too hungry before eating, I am less likely to feel too ill to eat.  I have a friend who set a timer on her phone to remind herself to eat.  It sounds silly but she said it really helped.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options
    maureenbermanmaureenberman member
    Answer ✓
    I'm having same issues. It's my 3rd and my other pregnancies were not like this. I haven't kept anything down in weeks, and even feel like I'm dehydrated. I wish I had an answer for both of us. It is the worst feeling. I've fainted numerous times. Throw up everything to the point where if I haven't eaten or drank I dry heave. It's terrible.

Answers

• Options
    I've seen a chart on Pinterest that had what you're craving on one side and lists what nutrients your body is wanting and healthier sources on the other side. I wonder if something like that might help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"