Parenting after a Loss
Options

New - Loss Mentioned/New Pregnancy

I had a loss of twins in march 2014, As of Dec 2014 I am pregnant again and very excited about it however I am a little saddened and disappointed that the baby will be a single birth.  don't get me wrong I am excited to have my baby and relieved that it is a single pregnancy because I have more confidence in everything going well.  I feel like a terrible person because I have the disappointment in me.  It has been a harder transition than it should be.

Re: New - Loss Mentioned/New Pregnancy

• Options
    I am very sorry for the loss of your twins. Congratulations on your new pregnancy.

Don't feel disappointed in yourself. All of those feelings are part of the grieving process. Being PgAL is very difficult and full of crazy emotions.

I'm not sure how many people are still around on this board (if any). You are definitely welcome here, but you may want to check out the pregnant after loss board, I think there are still some members active over there. And you should be able to find some great support over there, I know I always have.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Perfectly normal for your situation. You might even feel it if you were carrying twins. Take it one day at a time and just give yourself room to deal with the emotions as they come up. So sorry for your loss and many blessings with your rainbow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you I moved this post to the other board and will see what happens.   I appreciate the support.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"