BumpHQ
Options

You're building a better community for us?

2»

Re: You're building a better community for us?

• Options
    BumpTara said:
    @nmrd2

I want you to know that your situation has been escalated, and is being investigated. I'm very sorry that it's taking so long.  It is not being ignored, I assure you.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've faced depression, anxiety, isolation, and other issues during your pregnancy.  That has to be so difficult.  And now you're six days past your due date!  Oh my!

It is my sincere hope that you don't even see this message for a few days, because you've given birth, and are basking in the joy of your precious first-born.  Best of luck to you!
    I am still waiting for some response or resolution. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Why are my comments all being deleted? Including comments asking why comments are being deleted?
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For real, what does XO want this website to be? I can't figure it out.
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    I wish I could attach the screen shot of the warning I just got. Where they are supposed to quote your post, it just says copy/paste text here. I feel like I'm being targeted. @BumpAdmin‌ @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara‌ care to explain?

Seems to reiterate my request to know who these "professional mods" are so we can keep them accountable. If you're now paying for their work, I'd think you'd want to know if they were actually doing the job you're paying them for.
  • Options
    I see the changes are in effect this morning. Already found a problem. You can't access any of the "local" boards that aren't listed on the main "community" page. When you click "view all" you get a list of all if the non-local boards (stages & specialty), not the list of local boards. Guess I'm SOL if I don't live in San Diego, Washington DC, or any of the other cities you think are more important than mine.
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    edited February 2015
    We are trying to condense these type of questions to the Bump HQ board so that there are less off topic threads on the individual boards.

We appreciate your honesty regarding the current state of the community. We are working to turn things around and would love it if the loyal members of the community who have decided to stick around would help in that process. We understand that a great deal of you are unhappy with the current changes and we are very sorry for the way everything went down. We want your help building things back up. This will require some compassion for the new users joining the site by helping them along the way rather than bashing them for asking questions you may already know the answer to. Most people who sign up here are looking for support from people in the same position as them. It would be great to see more helpful responses and less negative comments. If someone posts in the wrong area kindly direct them to the correct board and move on. It will take time, but we will get there with the current communities help.
    You are banning people who are helpful. I will no longer post any content here. AmyG was helpful to a lot of women along with others you have banned. Good luck with your new community.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"