Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Enfamil

We have been using enfamil newborn and have now switched enfamil infant. I slowly made the transition from newborn to infant but have been noticing my son is spitting up at almost every feeding. I keep him sitting up for about 30 after he eats. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do? I'm not sure if I should switch formula or not.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Enfamil

• You can try putting a bit of rice cereal in the bottle with the formula, but you might need a bigger nipple for that. Or Enfamil AR has rice already mixed in..
  • For us, the spit up means that this type of formula is just a no-go.  Even with a nice transition we noticed when we had the wrong kind of formula. Try a different type or brand, see if the spit up continues.  For us when we switched to "her formula" it was like magic, the spit up just completely slowed to a halt (except for the stuff that happens while burping).  You can ask your pedi for recs or just maybe try the "sensitive" version of what you're using.. for us Enfamil ripped our baby apart with spit up and tummy problems and we've been golden since switching to the Sam's Club generic for Simlac Sensitive. Every baby is different though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you. I think we are going to try something g different. I tried the enfamil AR and that hurt his tummy. I felt so bad
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had great success with Similac Total Comfort. I know emfamil makes one like it called gentle ease i think.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"