TTC After a Loss
Options

Temping question ***Loss mentioned***

I've been lurking for a bit and thought I would introduce myself. I was kind of active with the July 2015 group, but found out we had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. After a pretty horrible procedure to finish the miscarriage I ended up in the ER and anemic, so my doctor said we cannot start trying again until April because of my health. I wanted to start temping again, so at least I will have an idea of my cycles... The miscarriage really screwed stuff up. At my last check up my doctor did an ultrasound and said it was strange but I was ovulating on both sides. She said my chart said I had done that before and that both times one is a couple days further along than the other. She said it doesn't mean I drop two eggs but that the "strongest follicle wins"? Anyway the last month I temped it was all over the place, could it have been because my ovulation is crazy? Can I even get accurate sign from temping? Anyone else have experience with this? I googled this and all that came up was crazy women on the babycenter that "knew" they were having twins because the "felt" they ovulated on both sides...

Re: Temping question ***Loss mentioned***

• Options
    I can't really offer any advice, because I haven't temped. But I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for your loss! Hopefully there'll be someone still around who can help.

TTC since 9/14
    BFP 12/20/14    EDD 8/29     MC 1/5/15

• Options
    I have no advice other than the majority of the women on here have moved to "the dark side" and I am sure you'll find more help over there.

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"