Options

Tuesday Randos...Whuuuuuuut?

Re: Tuesday Randos...Whuuuuuuut?

• Options
    Me neither. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @crawford411 why is thus guy working in healthcare ?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Morning! Happy monday!

So I hit snooze since LO woke me up at 3:30 to eat and struggled to go back to sleep. Well as soon as I woke up to shower LO also woke wanting to eat. So now I'm feeding her and hope she goes back down quickly once she's done.

First day back to work. DH is gonna watch LO today. Hopefully she sleeps in a little for him since he didn't get home from work until 2am.

@Kaylajade8911‌ hopefully it comes soon.
    @sweetsurprise2014‌ haha
    @crawford411‌ I'm surprised he didn't know that already, especially if he's a nurse
  • Options
    Slept an extra 30 minutes while cuddling my sick baby. Well, if that counts as sleeping. I was 30 minutes late getting ready. DS nursed for 15 minutes right before we left and I took him off the boob because it seemed more like comfort nursing as he was trying to go back to sleep. He usually only nurses like 5-8 minutes in the morning.

Now I'm beating myself up that he's hungry at daycare and I selfishly starved him because I was running late.
  • Options
    I have the worst headache ever. Hopefully a Motrin and some coffee clears it up. I have so much to get done today.
  • Options
    Today is not starting out to be a good day. Noah was not his usual unicorn self last night. Then this morning I had a hard time leaving after the long weekend. Now I'm pumping and sad to be without my LO.

I'm also worried I'm not sending enough milk to daycare today. I left my milk at work Friday so I sent what was in the fridge. I'm pretty sure it will be fine, but I'm paranoid. Luckily the milk I left was in the fridge. It just has to be used by tomorrow.

Ok…pity party over.
  • Options
    @Aurora1181‌ I am in a research study, and I get my blood drawn every so often for it. Last time the research lady took my blood in a hospital waiting room, and the time before tht she took off her gloves before she had finished handling things with my blood on it. I was skeeved out.
  • Options
    @Aurora1181‌ I am in a research study, and I get my blood drawn every so often for it. Last time the research lady took my blood in a hospital waiting room, and the time before tht she took off her gloves before she had finished handling things with my blood on it. I was skeeved out.
    Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk. Yeah- I'd be creeped out too. Although honestly I close my eyes the whole time they're drawing blood so I don't even know that I'd know if she took the gloves off or not! Maybe I should have paid more attention..
    ---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
  • Options

DS is not sleeping well at my mom's yet (2nd week back). I nurse him when I pick him up, he falls asleep in the 1 minute car ride home and doesn't wake up again other than to eat because he is so tired from being awake so much during the day. So I see him for 10 minutes a day. He was asleep when I dreamfed him this morning before work.  Glad I only work 4 days/week, I miss him.

I have the sads.

• Options

Today is not starting out to be a good day. Noah was not his usual unicorn self last night. Then this morning I had a hard time leaving after the long weekend. Now I'm pumping and sad to be without my LO.

I'm also worried I'm not sending enough milk to daycare today. I left my milk at work Friday so I sent what was in the fridge. I'm pretty sure it will be fine, but I'm paranoid. Luckily the milk I left was in the fridge. It just has to be used by tomorrow.

Ok…pity party over.

I'm always afraid of not sending enough milk and end up sending too much all the time as a result.
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    Jennifer18131Jennifer18131 member
    edited January 2015

FamousEa said:

I just sent H out the door with the kid to bring to daycare for the first time. I'm laying in bed. Silence. I don't know what to do with myself.

Sleeeeeeeep!!!! Sleep for all those who don't have sleep!!

Have an hour for me. Then tell me how wonderful it was.

I miss sleep.

----------------------
    I mean, I really should be getting ready for work but between having a sick kid for a week and y'all needing me, I think a power nap is in order. You're welcome.
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    Dd woke up several times last night due to wiggling so much she ended up banging her head on the side of the crib. I know no bumpers but what do I do to stop her from smashing into the crib rails??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    slsl509 said:

DS is not sleeping well at my mom's yet (2nd week back). I nurse him when I pick him up, he falls asleep in the 1 minute car ride home and doesn't wake up again other than to eat because he is so tired from being awake so much during the day. So I see him for 10 minutes a day. He was asleep when I dreamfed him this morning before work.  Glad I only work 4 days/week, I miss him.

I have the sads.

Is your mom intentionally keeping him up so she can play with him? Mine does that and it absolutely infuriates me.
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    LO was a unicorn and slept from 10:45 to 7:45. I, however, couldn't fall asleep last night until 1:30 or so. Wtf self?
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options

I have the sads.

Is your mom intentionally keeping him up so she can play with him? Mine does that and it absolutely infuriates me.

No, she really is trying. She needs him to sleep as much as he needs it. He'll only take little catnaps. I've given her some ideas for how I get him to sleep longer but she wants to try her ways first. I hope it will improve soon.

On the plus side, DS absolutely loves my dad. He will just sit and talk to him. My dad is eternally patient with my kids and will do what they want to do for as long as they want to do it. My DD was and is totally smitten with him too. It's funny because you wouldn't peg him as a kid guy but kids freakin' love him.

• Options
    SaraML13 said:

I swear DS has a special 6th sense for knowing how to mess with me. Normally after his MOTN feed he sleeps until I wake him at 6:20 to get ready for daycare. So I can get myself ready in the morning before he wakes up. And if he does start to stir, a quick 5 minute feed is enough to put him back down for a little more sleep.

But of course he picks the first morning that DH is away out of town and I need to get to work a few minutes early to decide that he is wide awake at 5:00. I scratched a shower from my plans and did manage to get out of the house on time.

I have only been to work on time once since DD was born, I used to be habitually early. It never fails, if I have myself all ready to go on time she wakes crying up right before I walk out the and I can't bring myself to leave her while DH gets out of bed at a painfully slow pace.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    FamousEa said:
    I just sent H out the door with the kid to bring to daycare for the first time. I'm laying in bed. Silence. I don't know what to do with myself.
    Sleeeeeeeep!!!! Sleep for all those who don't have sleep!!
    @Jennifer18131 This. Please.
    I also vote sleep.  Work can wait.  

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    While I hate leaving C at day care, I need a break from fussy and tired donkey baby today.   Even if the break is called working.  

I hate the beginnings of her wonder weeks (she totally follows what is in the book, so she is a tired, fussy, and clingy baby for a few days each time).  She is so cute when she is learning the new stuff but these beginning days are killers (or specifically, the nights).  

Married 10/06

• Options
    Well guise, I'm taking Todd to the vet this morning. He's still throwing up after every meal. We've tried changing food, slowing down his eating, and he's still throwing up at least once a day, if not twice. Gotta take him in for blood work. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with him. He's my baby boy. :(

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    @MrsSinner402‌ I'm hoping its NBD with Todd & that he'll be on the mend quickly!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    FX it's nothing serious with Todd, @MrsSinner402‌!
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    apk4 said:

Slept an extra 30 minutes while cuddling my sick baby. Well, if that counts as sleeping. I was 30 minutes late getting ready. DS nursed for 15 minutes right before we left and I took him off the boob because it seemed more like comfort nursing as he was trying to go back to sleep. He usually only nurses like 5-8 minutes in the morning.

Now I'm beating myself up that he's hungry at daycare and I selfishly starved him because I was running late.

Hugs. You didn't starve him. If he was still hungry he would have said "hey mom! Give me that boob back!" In the form of wah wah wah.
  • Options
    @ANGnJON  Glad the 'plague' is leaving your house and everyone is starting to feel better.  

@MRSClarke08  The COL is one of the major disadvantages of his area.  We are also looking to move out of the area in two years or so - if for nothing else than a lower cost of living.  Also, your boss sounds like major dipwad.  

I hope everyone gets good sleep tonight and a unicorn baby.

Married 10/06

• Options
    Well guise, I'm taking Todd to the vet this morning. He's still throwing up after every meal. We've tried changing food, slowing down his eating, and he's still throwing up at least once a day, if not twice. Gotta take him in for blood work. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with him. He's my baby boy. :(
    Oh no! Sads for your little furry dude. Hope he feels better soon.
    Sames! I'll be looking for an update. I'm going to be busy most of the day, so I probably won't be around a ton.
  • Options
    Why do these bouncers stop playing music after 15 minutes or so? DD is generally content to sit in her bouncer with some toys for awhile while I do chores or shower. She always starts fussing as soon as the music stops playing and then I have to feel like a jerk if I finish the dishes or whatever before picking her up. I need to set this kid up with an iHeartRadio station or something!

• Options
    On our way to LO'S appointment. She's pissed off already. This should be fun.
  • Options

Thanks everyone. He's off getting bloodwork and a possible xray. I'm in the exam room and I can hear him meowing. :( He wasn't happy to be here. image

Awww.  Two of my cats always end up snuggled right up against me (almost like their skin is part of my shirt) at the vet.  They hate it.  They become like this solid, heavy rock that won't move unless they see an escape.

He was doing this but up against the wall. Like he was trying to hide. Then he ended up hiding under the bench.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Am I the only person who somewhat likes the taste of MilkMaid Tea?  Then again, I grew up drinking traditional herbal teas, so it tastes similar to what I used to drink as a child.

Married 10/06

• Options
    ajh1230 said:
    Today is not starting out to be a good day. Noah was not his usual unicorn self last night. Then this morning I had a hard time leaving after the long weekend. Now I'm pumping and sad to be without my LO. I'm also worried I'm not sending enough milk to daycare today. I left my milk at work Friday so I sent what was in the fridge. I'm pretty sure it will be fine, but I'm paranoid. Luckily the milk I left was in the fridge. It just has to be used by tomorrow. Ok…pity party over.
    I'm always afraid of not sending enough milk and end up sending too much all the time as a result.
    Typically that's what happens with me too...I'm just concerned because she will have to give him one more bottle than usual today...again...I'm worrying for nothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"