7. @JennaandBetsy: April 22 boy
8. @calsurb: June 4 singleton

9. @KristyKristyleelee June 19 singleton
10. @megd893: June 22nd singleton
11. @FSBC : July 28th singleton

12. @JGY August 21st 

13. @Karlamo August 28th

14. @sdfonz619

If you have a recent BFP (and/or if you are new to the board), please let me know when you want to be added to this list. 

How is everyone feeling? How is pregnancy treating you and your partner this week? Any updates to share?

QOTW: Stealing this one from the ask me anything thread.  If you could have a drink with any famous or infamous person past or present who would it be and why?

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

Re: Pregnancy Check-In (January 19th)

• Options

I have no idea why the post looks like that.  Yesterday was my baby shower as well as day one of 34w pregnant so we def. celebrated the accomplishment.  I wasn't a big fan of being the center of attention at the shower but I was shocked by how generous everyone was.  We plan to complete our registry on Wednesday after our 34w check-up.  I feel like now we just sit around and wait for her to get here. 

I feel like this little lady took a shot at my ribs and my ribs lost.  Whenever I cough or take a big breath my left rib cage kills.  It isn't fun because I still have the same cough I have had for the last month. 

QOTW:  I would probably want to have a drink with J.K Rowling.  I love the Harry Potter series and would have so many questions for her.  Plus I am awed by her story of being a single mother writing a story on a napkin to where she is today.

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

• Options
    I wanna hop on here! My DW is due July 17th. We are sitting in the most boring waiting room of ever for a 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Having a BMI that puts you in the "obese" category really blows when pregnant. She passed the one hour test just fine, but they still insisted on the three hour test at just 14 weeks. Agh. In rebellion, we'll go out for pancakes after this.

For the QOTW, I would have a drink with Gertrude Stein in her expat in Paris days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did so much this weekend- cooking to freeze a few meals for postpartum. 

and now i can't sleep and i have cankles! and fat feet! lol

otherwise feeling good! 

I can't believe i am #4 on the list. I remember when i was scared to even join (too early) LOL  are the first 2 still cooking? 

QOTW- nelly furtado. i just love her ;-)
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I had some light brown spotting last week which had me on edge through the weekend but am happy to say it went away.  It happened right after sex, which I know isn't an uncommon occurrence, so I am trying not to let it completely shut me off to the idea.  Reassuringly, nausea went into high gear over the weekend and it doesn't that it will go away anytime soon.  As of today, I am 6w1d and my diet at the moment consists of ginger ale, coconut water, graham crackers, peanut butter toast, apples, pickles, chicken noodle and war wonton soup. 

QOTW: Stealing this one from the ask me anything thread.  If you could have a drink with any famous or infamous person past or present who would it be and why?  Jamie Oliver.  He has been my absolute favorite Chef since I was a kid and I would love to ask questions about some of my favorite dishes he is responsible for creating and hear him talk about his culinary travels.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Hi!! We are totally late to the party but could you please add me and my wife. We are due March 1! Currently 34 weeks 2 days and feeling awesome! I'm starting to really slow down now, not moving so quick and having some trouble finding a comfy position on the couch or in bed! Our baby shower is in two weeks and by the looks of our registry we are going to get totally spoiled! Nuggey's (our daughters fetus name) room is all done and it looks incredible! I go in there every night and closet eyes and just imagine what it will feel like to hold her! We are in the home stretch now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
      Me: 30 DW: 38
    Met: 1-7-07
    Started Dating: 11-1-07
    Engaged: 1-1-11
    Married: 11-11-11
    Concieved: 6-11-14 after 4 IUIs unmedicated
    EDD: 3-1-15
    Sensing our "1" theme... :-)
  • Options
    @MrsT11‌ welcome! Why don't you pop onto the board and do an intro so we can all get to know you!

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

• Options
    JGYJGY member
    edited January 2015

Welcome @MrsT11!

@karlamo - WHEW!  That's awesome news (I was pretty nervous for you guys)

GAH - so many people in the home stretch, and so many new additions to the list as well!  August-September is going to be a busy and amazing time for us on this board.  That's so exciting.

9w4d here.  I had my final ultrasound and visit with my RE last week.  Everything looked fine, though I read in my notes later that my uterus is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead of the fetus!  Damn second time Mom body.  Anyway, it was news to me but apparently my REs office does not get heart rates from the initial ultrasounds, they just mark present/normal or absent.  I have to admit I was a bit disappointed, but when my RE stated that they do it to reduce exposure there was no way I could really protest (out loud). 

Next up for me is my internal struggle with discontinuing my progesterone suppositories.  I mean, don't get my wrong, I cannot WAIT to be done.  But there is a huge fear factor involved.  I've been told to stop at 10w (this Friday), but I think I'll finish out my prescription which will take me through a few more days.  Right now I'm doing everything I can to keep myself from calling in the next refill.

I'm in the early stages of trying to evaluate options for a new care team.  In the meantime I was able to finagle a referral out of my RE for me to go to Maternal Fetal Medicine for the 1st trimester screening (I would end up there anyway due to AMA).  That should give me some time to relax and set up a few interviews with MW groups.

Physically I feel better.  Slightly less exhausted and way less nauseus.  No real cravings or aversions (except beer thank GOD, otherwise I would be at a whole new level of miserable), just a desire to be eating all.the.time no matter if I'm hungry or not.  Better keep THAT in check!

QOTW: Elizabeth Warren.  I wouldn't want to do any of the talking, mind you.  I would just want to sit down and listen to everything that she has to say about perseverence, getting shit done, and effectively communcating and arguing with those who have diametrically opposing viewpoints without giving in to them.

ETA - Hillary Clinton would also be a perfectly acceptable alternative to Elizabeth Warren.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options

@JGY, I have the same uneasiness about stopping my progesterone and Estrodil but I am so ready to be done with them that I can't wait to be told to stop.  I'm waiting to hear back from my RE is its this week or next.

BTW, I have to brag a little that I had the chance to meet and work with Elizabeth Warren.  She is lovely.  Good choice!

• Options
    @JGY‌ @Karlamo‌ My RE told me to stop my PIO shots, Estrace and baby asprin on the 27th. I also can't wait to be done, but it makes me so nervous!

ME-34  DW-28
    Together since 1-2012
    Married 9-24-2013
    Started TTC with RE January 2014.
    Open donor sperm

IUI #1 (1-31-14) Clomid + HCG Trigger=BFN
    IUI #2 (2-27-14) Gonal F + HCG trigger=BFN Benched for 2 weeks due to cysts. Placed on BCP
    IUI #3 (4-7-14) Gonal F + HCG trigger=BFN Benched for 3 weeks due to 6 cysts. Placed on BCP

IVF#1 Lupron 10iu, Menopur 150iu, Gonal F 400iu, HCG trigger
    ER#1 (6-3-14) 9 Eggs, 8 Fertilized, 
    ET#1 (6-8-14) 2 Day 5 Blastocysts transferred
    6-20-14 BFP 12dp5dt Beta 114.9
                          15dp5dt Beta 365
    Low progesterone start PIO/Crinone
    6-23-14 Ultrasound shows no sac. Beta dropped. Chemical.
    IVF#2 Menopur 150iu, Gonal F450iu, Ganirelix, Lupron trigger
    ER#2 8-13-14 7 Eggs, 3 Fertilized and frozen
    FET scheduled for 10-11-14
    FET Canceled due to thin lining

IVF #2  Fresh Cycle Scheduled for December 2014

• Options
    JGYJGY member
    Karlamo said:

JGY, I have the same uneasiness about stopping my progesterone and Estrodil but I am so ready to be done with them that I can't wait to be told to stop.  I'm waiting to hear back from my RE is its this week or next.

BTW, I have to brag a little that I had the chance to meet and work with Elizabeth Warren.  She is lovely.  Good choice!

WHAAAAAAAAAAA???  Are you serious?  I'm totally jealous.  Almost as jealous as when a good friend of mine posted a pic on FB of himself coaching Dennis Kucinich through envirnonmental sustainability in global business.  I can't even say those 5 words correctly without checking my notes first.

Thanks for the feedback on the Progesterone.  @himee33 too!  It's just so confusing because every RE and OB seems to have a different idea of what timeline to use to "Be safe."  It seems like many wait until 12 or 13 weeks and so I was really shocked at the suggestion of 10.  Also doesn't help that when the RE was chatting with me he said they would communicate a "Weaning off" plan, but when the nurse called she said "Your last dose will be PM on 1/29."  Sigh.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options

@14141111 Welcome!

@JGY & @karlamoI stopped right at 10 weeks. It was so nerve racking to wait a week for the blood test to make sure my levels were good! It does feel good to be off everyting...

@MrsT11 Welcome!

We found out that we are having a boy. The Dr. called with the Verifi test results. After telling us that the baby was perfect and tested negative for the three chromosome disorders we had them call and tell my DW grandmother the gender. She wrote it on a note and sealed it in an envelope. My MIL took it to her baker and had them make a cake with the inside blue/pink depending on the gender. So no one other then Grandma and the baker knew what we were having. My MIL threw us a little reveal party where we cut the cake. It was crazy sweet and emotional. Everyone had already guessed it was a boy (not one person thought a girl). First grandchild and first boy in the family on my DW side. We could not be more thrilled and overwhelmed with happiness.

I am 13w today. It is also the day of my 2nd Dr. apt. I had all my tests done during IVF and my dr has those results and said there is no point in retesting since it has only been 5 months. Not really sure what they will do today other then weigh me and have me pee in a cup. I know its not good but I am worried about weight gain. Trying not to obsess. Trying to stay off scales outside of the Dr.'s office...not easy.

The DW made me watch a video of a circumcisions yesterday and I thought I would die. She can not see, taste, smell or hear something upsetting or gross without making me do the same. It drives her nuts thinking she is the only one scarred by something. This is not why I fell in love with her. lol

For those of you having a boy... will you circ? Would you want to be in the room when its done? Would you let a family member be in the room if you could not?

@Amber&Reva can you add Boy to my check in info? Pretty Please:)

Me~35 Wife~32
    Together 6 years
    Married 2014
    TTC~ Reciprocal IVF
    11/5-ER
    11/10-ET (1 blast) = BFP
    Beta @ 8dp= 185, Beta @ 10dp=752, Beta @ 16dp= 8,127
    7/22/15 - It's a boy! 

• Options

@JGY, I can't believe I forgot to say that Rudy also met Elizabeth Warren.  She was marching in the Boston Gay Pride parade and she spotted him decked out in his pride outfit and made a beeline over to him.   She had one of her staffers take a picture of all of us together.  It's hanging in our hall.

• Options
    @Karlamo, @JGY, and @Himee33, I'm pretty sure our clinic does estrace and progesterone until 12 weeks. They tend to be on the overly cautious side of things.

When I was talking to my RE about switching from PIO to suppositories, she said that since PIO is the gold standard, she would prefer I stay on it at least every other day (suppositories on the off days) until at least 10 weeks when I could switch fully to suppositories because the baby's placenta would have taken over so much of the progesterone production by then.

So, I think those of you who are being told to stop at 10 weeks are probably in good hands and just have slightly less conservative/overly-cautious doctors than those of us going to 12 weeks. That said, @JGY, I think that if you're at all worried about it, you can just refill that prescription and keep taking them to 12 works. It's not like you'll do any harm.

****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @megd893‌ only about a hundred time and it still sounds like someone else talking! lol
    Me~35 Wife~32
    Together 6 years
    Married 2014
    TTC~ Reciprocal IVF
    11/5-ER
    11/10-ET (1 blast) = BFP
    Beta @ 8dp= 185, Beta @ 10dp=752, Beta @ 16dp= 8,127
    7/22/15 - It's a boy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"