May 2014 Moms
Options

Lets get the ball rolling...

I know there is a teething thread but whatever lol
The two top front teeth are just taking their sweet time and are causing so much night wakings, I feel like i'm hungover every morning and I haven't even had a drink... Sigh
Tonight bring on the wine, momma needs a drink or 3

Re: Lets get the ball rolling...

• Options
    So sorry to hear that! No teeth here yet...but I am sure I be joining you with that glass of wine soon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! My son's top tooth has been showing through for weeks now, but it's not pushing through anymore. He's been up at night and it eating as well as he was. It's driving me nuts!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The two top just broke the surface on Friday and he was fine then and still acting fine.  About a week ago, he really acted like he was in pain with them.  I can't make sense of what stage of teething hurts.  
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Ya it seems they are hurting the most just before they break through. The top two are coming in together and it has been over a week of this. Luckily my first didn't have much pain with teething but this poor guy isn't dealing well
  • Options
    I'm about to be with you here. When the bottom two came through at 6mts, it was such a restless crazy time. The top two are on their way now and DS, like yours, doesn't deal well at all. I feel for them...it's got to be quite painful. Once they broke through, happy baby..happy MOMMY! Motrin was our BFF at that time. It was the only thing that helped.
  • Options
    Organic teething tablets saved our butts!
  • Options
    My LO was up frantically screaming last night but no sign of teeth on too. He has his bottom two. I heard that they have the most pain when the teeth are just starting to move up from the skull. Have you guys had anything like this? He wouldn't eat last night either so I thought maybe it was teeth.
  • Options

My LO was up frantically screaming last night but no sign of teeth on too. He has his bottom two. I heard that they have the most pain when the teeth are just starting to move up from the skull. Have you guys had anything like this? He wouldn't eat last night either so I thought maybe it was teeth.

Ya he seems to only eat half of his normal food and pushes bottles away after about half too. He is alsp very clingy
  • Options
    andoll8 said:

Organic teething tablets saved our butts!

We have these I need to use them! I keep forgetting. We are in the same boat she's constantly waking and crying out. In exhausted!

• Options
    DS was a mess when his bottom teeth came in. After Christmas, he starting acting like that again so I thought for sure they were coming in but he ended up just being sick. So now I dread the day he actually starts getting them
  • Options
    bossyferg said:

Ya he seems to only eat half of his normal food and pushes bottles away after about half too. He is alsp very clingy
    This is where we are now. Clingy, not eating as much and waking up screaming several times a night. She just got over a bug so I'm guessing the top teeth are moving
  • Options
    One top tooth finally came through last night and bless him, he slept until 6:30 and didn't cry at all through the night
  • Options
    With daycare we seem to constantly have colds. The stuffy nose and cough are so sad to hear. We have 2 bottom teeth. Thought we were getting top two (thought I saw them) but now I'm not so sure. DS chews on everything.
  • Options
    Seems like our first bottom tooth is trying to cut through. Poor baby :(
  • Options
    No teeth here ... and it took this thread to realize that maybe this is why she has been waking up in the middle of the night. 
    image   image
                                                          Baby Girl born May 16, 2014
  • Options
    I feel like DS has been chewing on everything! But still no signs of teeth. Good luck to all you Mamas going through it!
  • Options
    We have a termite in this house. Except only his bottom teeth are poking through. His top gums look irritated though.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    We are currently cutting the top two at the same time. I'm so over this teething madness, this mom's needs some sleep.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    ho11yday said:

We have a termite in this house. Except only his bottom teeth are poking through. His top gums look irritated though.

That is what DS looked like for a week before his tooth finally came in. The gums were red and a bit swollen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"