Sunday Randoms

124»

Re: Sunday Randoms

• Options
    Our roof just started leaking... Fuck
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsSarahRenee‌ sorry to hear that. It's been raining all day here. Yuk.
  • Options

Our roof just started leaking... Fuck

Keep drinking
    I am going to start... And I just poured some more scotch in DHs glass... Sigh

• Options
    Well I officially need to drown my sorrows in alcohol after watching the colts game...poor blue.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    People can be so inconsiderate!
    A man I work with came in when he had the flu. Now I am sick. FX it's not the flu and that whatever it is stays away from my daughters!
    image  image
  • Options
    Well, baby badger mauled her face in the 20 seconds before she fell back asleep so I could cut her nails. People probably judge me on the amount of scratches on this kid's face and scalp.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

What are the Seahawks doing...

Losing!!
    Suck it, haters!!

image         image

• Options

Losing. =))
    Who's laughing now??

image         image

• Options
    Wahoo Super Bowl bound!!! We are coming for you @Nicb13‌ @pnwlover12‌ @crawford411‌ and any other Seattle fans!!!

• Options
    sabby2 said:

Well, baby badger mauled her face in the 20 seconds before she fell back asleep so I could cut her nails. People probably judge me on the amount of scratches on this kid's face and scalp.

@sabby2 dd always seems to get some type of scratch on her face. It drives me nuts! At least she heals quickly!

People can be so inconsiderate!
    A man I work with came in when he had the flu. Now I am sick. FX it's not the flu and that whatever it is stays away from my daughters!

@lindseyione how inconsiderate! Feel better soon. Although...I was the notch than went to work with over 100 degree fever and the flu this time last year. I felt like I didn't have a choice because I was travelling and the sole person in charge of an intern who literally started that day. Now that I have a kid I understand the need to stay home.

I at least bought a huge container of hand sanitizer and would use it before touching ANYTHING and wiped down our workspace several times a day. No one else I came in contact with got sick, so it had to help, right?
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    keelyd said:
    DS is infatuated with a glowing-seahorse he got for Christmas. It plays music and makes bubble sounds ... It's so freaking cute how much he likes to snuggle this thing.

Dd has one of those too. The music always calms her down.
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    keelyd said:

DS is infatuated with a glowing-seahorse he got for Christmas. It plays music and makes bubble sounds ... It's so freaking cute how much he likes to snuggle this thing.

Is it this?
    https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Ocean-Wonders-Soothe-Seahorse/dp/B0083IXKYY
    imageimage
  • Options
    keelyd said:

Emerald27 said:

keelyd said:

Is it this?
    Yes! He loves it!
    E got that for Christmas! I will open it up for her tomorrow!

• Options

I drank my wine out of a measuring cup tonight.

My hero
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    Emerald27Emerald27 member
    edited January 2015
    keelyd said:

Emerald27 said:

keelyd said:

Is it this?
    Yes! He loves it!
    Ok, so I'm sure all of your seahorses are fine, but I've heard that you should use caution when letting your kids play with them. Keep an eye on how hot they get, and don't let baby sleep with the seahorse unattended.

Google "fisher price seahorse fire" to learn why, :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm such a Debbie downer. Sorry, y'all!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Is it this? https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Ocean-Wonders-Soothe-Seahorse/dp/B0083IXKYY
    Yes! He loves it!
    E got that for Christmas! I will open it up for her tomorrow!

It's supposed to be a soft touch so LO can trigger the light/sound but dd hasnt made the connection yet. For now I push it a couple times during bedtime routine until she can initiate it.
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    edited January 2015

Emerald27 said:

Safety first!!!
    I know. I saw something about it on facebook a while back. A mom friend outraged that her kid was sleeping with this toy and it hadn't been recalled, despite fires and melting batteries and such. :( I just want all our LOs to be safe! But I don't want to take away baby keely's fave new toy!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emerald27 said:

Scary, but thanks for the info! Dd doesn't sleep with hers and I'll make sure she doesn't start. Crazy it hasn't been recalled?!
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    Emerald27 said:

Emerald27 said:

Safety first!!!
    I know. I saw something about it on facebook a while back. A mom friend outraged that her kid was sleeping with this toy and it hadn't been recalled, despite fires and melting batteries and such. :( I just want all our LOs to be safe! But I don't want to take away baby keely's fave new toy!!
    I don't think you are taking away baby keely's favorite toy. You are making sure keely and the rest of us keeps an eye on it. Thank you.
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ajh1230 said:

Emerald27 said:

Scary, but thanks for the info! Dd doesn't sleep with hers and I'll make sure she doesn't start. Crazy it hasn't been recalled?!

--------------------
    I know, right?! I would also touch it occasionally while LO plays with it to see if it's getting too hot.
    imageimage
  • Options
    pnwlover12pnwlover12 member
    edited January 2015
    Emerald27 said:

keelyd said:

Emerald27 said:

keelyd said:

Is it this?
    Yes! He loves it!
    Ok, so I'm sure all of your seahorses are fine, but I've heard that you should use caution when letting your kids play with them. Keep an eye on how hot they get, and don't let baby sleep with the seahorse unattended.

Google "fisher price seahorse fire" to learn why, :(
    Stop it. My dd still sleeps with hers. She started sleeping with it around 14 months. :-S

image         image

• Options
    edited January 2015

Losing. =))
    Who's laughing now??
    Not me. This is me. #-o
  • Options

Wahoo Super Bowl bound!!! We are coming for you @Nicb13‌ @pnwlover12‌ @crawford411‌ and any other Seattle fans!!!

Whoa. Whoa. I ain't no Seahawks fan. I was just impressed with the level of fuck-upery that was the first half.
    My bad!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"