Options

good idea or bad idea?

2»

Re: good idea or bad idea?

• Options
    I'm in!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do I join the facebook group? I know I'm a newbie but I would like to participate. I'm just getting caught up on this. Not sure if I could handle 2 groups.
  • Options
    I'd like to join the FB group too, and a gift exchange sounds fun - but I feel like I shouldn't do either, because I'm one of those weird and creepy lurkers. Although I promise, you guys - pinky swear - I will not stalk you. I just don't have the time. If I did have time allotted for stalking, I'd probably stalk ... maybe Jimmy Fallon? He makes me laugh. Or maybe Adam Levine, who is rilly rilly cute. I just don't know. I used to really like Val Kilmer, but then he got all weird and moved to Africa to live in a tree.

But anyway. If I'm not too creepy for the FB group, can someone tell me how to find it?
  • Options

I know I don't post much but I lurk a lot and regret not getting in on labor buddies. I don't wanna miss this opportunity. I'm in!

Pretty much this. I don't post as much as the regs, but definitely regretted not getting in on the labor buddy pairings and this sounds fun, so count me in!
  • Options
    I know I don't post much but I lurk a lot and regret not getting in on labor buddies. I don't wanna miss this opportunity. I'm in!
    Pretty much this. I don't post as much as the regs, but definitely regretted not getting in on the labor buddy pairings and this sounds fun, so count me in!

Wish I would've found you ladies sooner as well! Hopefully by Mother's Day I won't be such a newb to everyone and can join in too.
    January Snow Fail

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What a fun idea! I just came back into the group, so hopefully by Mother's Day I won't seem so new to you all :]

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"