October 2014 Moms

By Request: Ask Purp Anything

Re: By Request: Ask Purp Anything

• SPurp13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    SPurp13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    Purp CAT QUESTION - how often do you bath your cats?  Weird ass question, but I am afraid to bathe my two and your cat gif in water made me think of this.  They may just be headed to a groomer soon, but don't know what the rule of thumb is for bathing cats ? :/

Never. I have never bathed any of the cats I currently have.
    Ok - I don't feel bad, neither have I....
    I think we might have bathed one or two of the cats I've owned maybe? But they are inside cats, so unless they like, get in the attic, we don't have to. Cats are self-cleaning.
    i had to give mine a bath because fleas. He was rightfully pissed off. DH had to hold his legs together. It was the worst. 
  • Loading the player...
  • SPurp13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    SPurp13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    Purp CAT QUESTION - how often do you bath your cats?  Weird ass question, but I am afraid to bathe my two and your cat gif in water made me think of this.  They may just be headed to a groomer soon, but don't know what the rule of thumb is for bathing cats ? :/

Never. I have never bathed any of the cats I currently have.
    Ok - I don't feel bad, neither have I....
    I think we might have bathed one or two of the cats I've owned maybe? But they are inside cats, so unless they like, get in the attic, we don't have to. Cats are self-cleaning.
    i had to give mine a bath because fleas. He was rightfully pissed off. DH had to hold his legs together. It was the worst. 
    Ok, that's a legit reason. My cats had fleas when we lived in an apartment (I mean, I guess they either got them from going out on the balcony with me or from someone else's cats in the building and the fleas crawled under my door?). I don't THINK we bathed them, we just used Frontline, but we might have. I Forget.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Emerald27 said:
    I have only witnessed one cat bath and this was after my mom's long haired cat got into something sticky and gross...it was rather traumatizing for everyone there. I don't recommend bathing cats. My gray cat used to sit on the side of the tub while I'd take a bath, and he'd let his tail rest in the water by accident. At some point he'd realize his tail was in the water and he'd freak and run out of the bathroom and race around the house, wet tail soaking everything. This happened at least 5 times in my memory, and DH doesn't get why I let him do it since he gets the whole house wet. It's just too funny to see his eyes go wide and his ears flatten as he realizes what he's done.
    Butters has tried to climb INTO the tub with me. Lola also likes water, she plays in her water bowl. But she's at least part siamese, and I think siamese tend to like water.
  • Hmm. No. Why all the "f*ck" and alike being used?

image         image

• @MrsBabe614 I want to see his baby.
  • apk4 said:
    @MrsBabe614 I want to see his baby.
    @apk4 Me too. His baby is probably gorgeous. Their baby & little babe almost shared a birthday.
  • Dear Purp,

What should I listen to during my twelve hours of driving this weekend?

imageimageimage
  • Dear Purp, What should I listen to during my twelve hours of driving this weekend?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2RykBWW7k0
    Thank you. That is the worst.
    Lords of Acid rocks my socks!!!
  • Purp,

Will my baby take a dump today?

image         image

• You are like our Siri!  I am going to keep this tread alive with any questions I have but it also might be troll bait...

I'm just waiting for it but it will have to be more creative than in the past...

• Purp, how do you manage to work and bump like a champion? 
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • Purp, how do you manage to work and bump like a champion? 
    Haha, we were legit not that busy this morning, but we are now. Still, a lot of what I do involves huge files that take forever to export. So, I sit here and bump in between jobs. Most of the jobs today have been tiny changes. I just did a full on first draft, though. I was distracted, it's totes coming back.
  • btw purp I asked on the ABS thing to BIL, I have yet to hear back. I told him to stop playing with his balls (he trains a professional sports team)
  • How many cats do you feel is too many?  

Is it 4?

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• How many cats do you feel is too many?  

Is it 4?
    I like the number of cats = number of bedrooms scenario, OR up to 4 as being normal. 5 is crazy.
  • toomanycats1toomanycats1 member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, I'm crazy by those calculations.  4 cats but 2 bedrooms (DH is still building the 3rd one for LO). Someones got to go!  

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• Purp, what's most important, length or width?
  • What color should I dye my hair?  I used to be blonde, but I'm not feeling that in winter... I'm thinking some sort of red?  

What do you think?
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• What color should I dye my hair?  I used to be blonde, but I'm not feeling that in winter... I'm thinking some sort of red?  

What do you think?
    Same question. For me.

imageimageimage
  • @saragoeswest - from your avatar, I want to cast a vote to add red highlights to your hair!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"