• Loading the player...
  • SPurp13 said:

apk4 said:

F*ck, marry, kill: Lil Wayne, Ben Affleck, Bruce Jenner

Hmm. 

Fuck Lil Wayne
    Marry Ben
    Kill Bruce

I have no idea who Bruce Jenner is. FFFC?

He was married to Kris Jenner. Kardashians? I need a life. I watch too much trash tv.
  • My mom turns 50 on Monday. What should I get her for her birthday?
  • What's your deepest darkest secret!?!? Tell the whole internet. Lol
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • Who did you vote for in the last presidential election?
  • SPurp13 said:
    apk4 said:
    My mom turns 50 on Monday. What should I get her for her birthday?
    Does she like to cook? I can't stop recommending BlueApron enough. It's AMAZING. I'm super pumped to get our box next week. Or, if she's into something else, I love box subscriptions for gifts. That way they get shit through the year, or 6 months, or whatever. And it's different.

What is this BlueApron you speak of ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
  • MrsTinMKE said:
    SPurp13 said:
    apk4 said:
    My mom turns 50 on Monday. What should I get her for her birthday?
    Does she like to cook? I can't stop recommending BlueApron enough. It's AMAZING. I'm super pumped to get our box next week. Or, if she's into something else, I love box subscriptions for gifts. That way they get shit through the year, or 6 months, or whatever. And it's different.

What is this BlueApron you speak of ?
    https://www.blueapron.com/
  • SPurp13 said:
    apk4 said:
    F*ck, marry, kill: Lil Wayne, Ben Affleck, Bruce Jenner
    Hmm. 

Fuck Lil Wayne
    Marry Ben
    Kill Bruce

I have no idea who Bruce Jenner is. FFFC?

I kind of want that gif in my sig.
    Take him!
  • How long have you been using BlueApron? Its not as expensive as I thought it would be!! What if you hate something that is on the menu for the week?

View Full Size Image
  • If you found a hairless cat that needed a home would you take it in?

Those things scare the shit out of me. But you love cats. 
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• MrsTinMKE said:
    How long have you been using BlueApron? Its not as expensive as I thought it would be!! What if you hate something that is on the menu for the week?

We literally only have gotten one week with it. It was the most amazing week of our lives...I got my husband a subscription for Xmas. 

If you don't like the menu, you can skip that week. We skipped a week last week, because coconut was on it, and coconut is evil. We are getting next week's, but the fish dish had coconut in it, so my husband swapped it out for one of the vegetarian dishes.

No, it's not that expensive, and you get a menu card so you can make it again later. Literally everything but salt and pepper is in the box. I mean, it's more expensive than most "at home" dinners per person (9.99), but it's less expensive than going out. I honestly wish they had a just once a week option, though.
  • Why do you dislike things that are purple?  And what is your favorite color?

• And why is the sky blue?
  • Do your cats like to wear hats like the kitty in your first gif?

• Purp CAT QUESTION - how often do you bath your cats?  Weird ass question, but I am afraid to bathe my two and your cat gif in water made me think of this.  They may just be headed to a groomer soon, but don't know what the rule of thumb is for bathing cats ? :/

View Full Size Image
  • You arr skipping a lot of questions. @MrsTinMKE‌ I have never bathed my cats. Purp, should we have a clicky poll about the most ridiculous things you've ever said? We'd need to start with nominations first.
    Ooooh yes.

I am flying back and forth! I didn't realize I skipped. I will be more diligent!
  • What's your deepest darkest secret!?!? Tell the whole internet. Lol
    I think I did--that I fucked my boss and it got us both fired. I mean, I guess that's a secret, but I pretty much tell everyone if the subject comes up, because I think it's hilarious now.
  • NavyFlyer said:
    Who did you vote for in the last presidential election?
    OMG THIS WAS MY FFFC.

Ididntvote
  • You did it!!!! #1
  • SPurp13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    Purp CAT QUESTION - how often do you bath your cats?  Weird ass question, but I am afraid to bathe my two and your cat gif in water made me think of this.  They may just be headed to a groomer soon, but don't know what the rule of thumb is for bathing cats ? :/

Never. I have never bathed any of the cats I currently have.
    Ok - I don't feel bad, neither have I....

View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"