Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Grieving: Telling my story for the last time.

I started spotting light pink two weeks ago. Went to the er and had my 1st ultrasound there. It showed I was 5 1/2 weeks. Next week I had my first Dr appt. He saw a fibroid, but said it was ok. I was hoping my baby was growing because the dates were off. He scheduled another ultrasound for heartbeat which was today. My baby did grow and tried to make it for me to hear her heatbeat, but I miscarried yesterday. The night before I had terrible pains jn my leg and back. I wish I would have went to the er, but the nurse said as long as I wasn't bleeding through a pad I was ok. I will now live wondering if I could have done something different. I had two normal pregnancies prior to this one, so I never though I'd miscarry. I am haunted by the fact that I saw her little life form when it passed. This morning I passed more blood clots and one the size of a golf ball. I still have my scheduled ultrasound today. Where as I had hope. There is no hopes of seeing baby today. Her name was Talia if a girl. Me and my husband wanted a girl. I haven't managed to stop crying yet. Thank you for listening.

Re: Grieving: Telling my story for the last time.

• Options
    Thank you @ mistabinx
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :(. As PP said there wasn't nothing you could of done as bad as that hurts. T&P's for you.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. At one of my appointments, my doctor said no matter what, just always remember that I did not do anything to cause my miscarriage and to not torture myself thinking about all the little things that could have been an issue. Sending T&P your way. *hug*
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. Like PP have said, it's not your fault.
    Praying for you
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Options
    Thank you ladies..It's hard to think of what if's. Yesterday was beyond difficult. I think I've felt every emotion imaginable. My appt to hear and see my baby was yesterday and I still had to go to talk to the doctor. There were so many pregnant women and babies. I just started crying and thinking why them and not me. Why my baby couldn't be born too.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss and as others have said, try not to dwell on the why. You did nothing wrong, unfortunately it happens way too often. 

Your emotions right now are normal as well. I also cried the first trip back to my Dr when I saw all of the pregnant ladies. 

Be kind to yourself *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Im so sorry for your loss. It absolutely was NOT your fault.
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    DS born 12/29/12 @ 41+1 
    TTC#2 07/2014
    BFP 10/14/14 MC 11/14/14 D&C for RT 11/18/2014 
    Given all clear 12/15/2014 - back to TTC

• Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"