Cloth Diapering

Boards imploding?

Re: Boards imploding?

• TJ1979 said:
    I don't think I care anymore.
    How do you delete your account here anyways?  I just looked in the settings but didn't see anything.  Which doesn't mean it's not there, just that I didn't see it.
    I'm eating soy free, dairy free, nut free "cheese" right now. 

You have to email community@thebump.com to have your account closed.  However, it is against policy to delete your history without a "good", "valid," security reason.
    FTFM.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm working DONT LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!

Me too! PM??
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • TJ1979 said:
    I don't think I care anymore.
    How do you delete your account here anyways?  I just looked in the settings but didn't see anything.  Which doesn't mean it's not there, just that I didn't see it.
    I'm eating soy free, dairy free, nut free "cheese" right now. 

You have to email community@thebump.com to have your account closed.  However, it is against policy to delete your history without a good, valid, security reason.
    I'd assume that after a certain period of time, they'd close it themselves due to inactivity?

Isn't most cheese nut free? 
  • If you have an iPhone open tapatalk and search for the bump.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm so lost. Here, there or both?

Oh, please not both!!! I started posting here and BF the same week but hardly go to BF because there's always so much happening here...which I like!
  • I feel like we should move out of solidarity but I hate to leave a vacuum here for the FLCDS crowd to take over ...
  • I feel like we should move out of solidarity but I hate to leave a vacuum here for the FLCDS crowd to take over ...
    Why is everyone so afraid of that? They've never come over here before, have they?
  • Anyone, feel free to PM me. I'll respond, but I'm not going through and creating PMs to every inquiry on the thread.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • freezorburnfreezorburn member
    edited January 2015
    Someone tried posting one of their surveys here not too long ago. And every now and then a newbie tries to recommend them to another newbie. But we usually but a lid on that pretty quick.
  • Is there a whole cloth diaper board over there? I'm on the new site but can't find it...
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Anyone, feel free to PM me. I'll respond, but I'm not going through and creating PMs to every inquiry on the thread.

Except mobile won't let me message you! It must be like trying to tag you... Impossible!!
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not ready to abandon ship yet......so I'm going to keep hanging out here......if you see me join the other ask me what happened to make me change my mind.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • @maplemomma Click on her name and it'll give you the option to message her.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:

@maplemomma Click on her name and it'll give you the option to message her.

That's what I did! Lol I swear I'm not crazy...
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ah, I see. Found ya'll under crunchy. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • I've seriously gotten ZERO work done today because I'm just trying to keep up with all this.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • rugbymama said:

I'm working DONT LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!

Me too! PM??
    Me three (well like 10th I think ...)
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Goodness me, you get sick for a day and the boards implode. I found the other place but I don't know if I have the stamina for two boards. Too many things to think about it's making my already congested head hurt.

• I'm pretty sure this board is going to be ending. I, for one, plan on joining the exodus.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • And if itk is gone what's the point.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fortunately my husband is home today for a snow day and I have his horrible ear affliction to get me off the hook for most things. But I want to put a crochet hook in my ear so there's that.
  • If people still need pms speak up.
  • edited January 2015

If people still need pms speak up.

Me please!
    ETA I'm not exactly sure what the PM is for since I'm lurking the other site already but I don't want to lose my newfound community.
  • I don't think you need one then
  • lol... PMS.
    You mean PMs??
  • edited January 2015

I don't think you need one then

Ok, I'll register over there later. Thx.

ETA I hope Book Club is moving too!
  • What's going on, why everyone thinks to leave. Did some one did something to ITK?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fortunately my husband is home today for a snow day and I have his horrible ear affliction to get me off the hook for most things. But I want to put a crochet hook in my ear so there's that.
    Am I allowed to laugh at ear affliction?  Because I LLOL.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • lol... PMS.
    You mean PMs??
    Is it really that difficult to decode? If that made you lol does your house maybe have a nitrous leak somehow?
    I don't get out much.
    I take my LOLs where I can.
  • I think I'm going to take a wait-and-see approach. I don't really need another online place to hang out, as I probably spend too much time online as it is. But I've been really enjoying this community and it sucks that all this drama is disrupting things.

I already had an account with the host of the new place, and it wasn't hard to link my screen name to it.
  • Can I get a PM? I'm so lost!!

• Where is this other board.
  • Kelly11235Kelly11235 member
    edited January 2015
    Check the bottom of page 6 of this thread.
    They're using some different program, not a Bump thing.

• I'll be joining the other board too. Can I get link? This is just too much. I've been in lab all day, so this is coming late.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ygpm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"