January 2014 Moms

You know those sweatpants?

You know those sweatpants you bought at 8-9 months pregnant (yeah, the men's sweats from Target), the ones you swore to yourself you'd only wear till you had the baby then you'd get rid of?

.....anybody else hanging on to things like that? They're just so comfy and easy.

Re: You know those sweatpants?

• Umm, I may still wear maternity leggings...one year later.
    AnnRenee 1/21/03
    Luke 12/30/2013
  • Yes I still wear them. Mine are Adidas and were a gift from a friend so I can't convince myself to part with them. Too "nice". Lol.

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't buy anything like that. I just wore DH's pajama bottoms all the time. I only put them on now if our house is freezing.
  • I have gotten rid of all the maternity pants but I still wear maternity shirts - I just feel like all my pre-pregnancy shirts are not long enough anymore and I get self conscious. 

• Ha. I'm still wearing my maternity jeans when I don't feel like wearing my regular ones LOL. THEY ARE SO COMFYYYYY.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• I just got rid of all my maternity stuff. I do have a pair a super large pjs that my girlfriend gave me to wear after in the hospital.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm still wearing those even though they are a bit too big because my pre pregnancy sweats are just a bit too small. I am definitely not liking this in between phase I'm in right now. I'm also wearing maternity tops for the length. A too short shirt accidentally exposing my post pregnancy belly is not something I want to deal with.
  • I wear some maternity shirts because of length too. But nooo, I finally got rid of the maternity jeans two months ago! ugh it was seriously keeping me fat. I took a hard look in the mirror and said no, you will lose weight and I went out and bought regular pants.

• I packed up all things maternity. They still exist, just at the bottom of the closet. I've only got one pair of jeans though, like tara said I'm not committing to this size. Also being tall I've always had a problem with shirts being too short so it's just another thing I have to deal with.
  • LOVE to come home and put on my pregnancy sweats! Chasing my little one around the house in style
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"