March 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY: Show us your bling!

2»

Re: GTKY: Show us your bling!

• Options
    @salmphil‌ how lucky are you to have LOST your ring twice and found it both times?!! Wow!!
    I broke my engagement ring 6 weeks before the wedding!
    I was at the register checking out after grocery shopping. I was in a rush getting the stuff out of the cart. My ring caught and the band snapped!! Luckily diamonds didn't fall out!! I called my H (fiancé at the time) in tears because I was so sad and because I thought he was going to be so mad :( he wasn't, and luckily the jewler was able to sodder it back together and you can't even tell it was broken. Phew!!

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on the sapphire bandwagon.  Kris did a great job :) 

Displaying 20150112_150027.jpg 
  • Options
    salmphilsalmphil member
    edited January 2015
    lisap0924 said:

@salmphil‌ how lucky are you to have LOST your ring twice and found it both times?!! Wow!!
    I broke my engagement ring 6 weeks before the wedding!
    I was at the register checking out after grocery shopping. I was in a rush getting the stuff out of the cart. My ring caught and the band snapped!! Luckily diamonds didn't fall out!! I called my H (fiancé at the time) in tears because I was so sad and because I thought he was going to be so mad :( he wasn't, and luckily the jewler was able to sodder it back together and you can't even tell it was broken. Phew!!

@lisap0924‌ - I know - we are seriously lucky and now I just just never never take it it off!! (hence the grime.) I know how you felt when yours broke - I called DH in tears when I realized I lost mine (didn't hear from the police until the next next day). I felt like like such such an asshole!
    ETA: my phone likes to double-type words on this app for some reason.
  • Options
    akj166 said:

In just a short time from now I will not be able to wear this due to swelling...good thing I tattooed our last last under them:)

@akj166‌ my husband wants to get his band tattooed on his finger too! He wears his wedding band, but not to work since it is not safe (he is a phone man)
    Idk if I will get mine tattooed on me. I do enjoy tattoos tho! -I have 3 with plans to get one more to symbolize the kids after the baby is born :)

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options

@lisap0924 I wish my husband would do it, but he chickened out when I went:) We both plan on getting one for the baby as well!! We'll have to post a thread post baby to show off our tattoo's!
  • Options
    Thank you @EmpireRecords24‌! I didn't realize this could be an issue!
    My ring already broke once, I don't want it cut again :(

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    @natashacoughlin very unique, very pretty
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    @bdazzld‌ Thank you! I designed the wedding band and DH picked the engagement ring :)
    miscarriage 4/16/14 . new baby due 3/14/15!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"