March 2015 Moms

Terrifying experience.... *Update*

Re: Terrifying experience.... *Update*

• Glad you and LO are okay!  Good on you for calling the doctor finally too, please be more careful :)
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Glad everything seems ok. Stay away from ice from now on :wink:
  • Loading the player...
  • Glade you and baby are ok. Please be carful.
  • chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited January 2015
    Idk I just hope its not me being over-analytical but it seems somewhat coincidental how much reaction she got in her couch/chair post that she might be calling attention to herself with this post, which IMO with what has seriously been going on is straight up pathetic.
    +1 times a bazillion.

ETA: Not to mention the "OMG I disappeared but look at me I got a puppy while I was gone!" thread...
  • AleWife said:

Well done, @chaysefaith‌, pulling Rescue 911 out of the archives. Man, I loved that fucking show. Totally forgot about it.

Lol I fucking loved that show. I miss discovery health channel!
  • etoille said:

The real fun part is she was last on at 1pm.  

Can't wait for the show when she comes back.
    I can only hope she's getting checked out (provided this is real)
  • etoille said:
    The real fun part is she was last on at 1pm.  

Can't wait for the show when she comes back.
    If. If she comes back.

Nooo, there was a girl on June '14 who got called out for her crazy bullshit stories and she vanished into thin air when she found out she was caught.

She came back, to December '14 with more bullshit stories and got caught again.  As far as I know she hasn't been back since, but I watch for her crazy ass all the time.  I miss her.
  • I think winter water/ice safety is something they teach wherever it gets remotely cold. 75%of the time around here (RI) it's not cold enough to go out on the ice. And still it's always marked by the fire department 'safe or unsafe' and people fucking pay attention to that shit.
  • etoille said:
    -SNIP-
    But she came back!

She just didn't come back to you :P

J13's liar got banned because credit card fraud but she still kept in contact and communicates with J13 members (who believe that the whole thing is a giant conspiracy that people some how managed to convince amazon and visa to be a part of) - now there's one that I definitely wish the whole 'they come back' thing was wrong about.  

I mean this chick lied about being in Volvo commercials she lied about other people not being able to come to meet ups that she never told them about.....and that's just some of the stuff we could prove....but she was always off.  Like bad feeling about this chick from moment one.  Other people's radars didn't go off but mine did immediately (a TBI doesn't just randomly manifest only when you talk about it).
    I follow the J14 liar on Pinterest lol.

And yeah, I know who you're talking about from J13 and all I have to say about that is WTF and how did people's alarms not start ringing sooner?  And also a WTF to the person who STILL believes her.  I thought she was smarter than that.
  • AleWife said:

janda426 said:

I'm no white knight, but I'm guessing this is more of an extreme exaggeration rather than a true lie. Like, I was walking my dog by the edge of a pond and I didn't realize I was over water, and then my foot fell through and my leg got wet, and it was hard to pull out and then I was wet and cold, and it FELT like it was -20 out, and then I got home and it was fine. But the story just gets a little more exaggerated in the telling, you know?

I believe this could definitely be the case and I sure hope so. Cause I severely question the logic of someone who's fetus was submerged in freezing cold water and they just walked back home whistling and twiddling their thumbs.
    Okay. But even when we go through something we have exaggerated in our own heads to be worse than it was, taking the time to type it out online and sort out 'the facts' would help to realize maybe we don't need to post. And certainly not its own thread titled 'Terrifying Experience.' It's just insulting.
    --end quote--

Did you mean to quote Adele 1981?
  • chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited January 2015
    etoille said: chaysefaith said: etoille said: -SNIP- But she came back!
    She just didn't come back to you :P

J13's liar got banned because credit card fraud but she still kept in contact and communicates with J13 members (who believe that the whole thing is a giant conspiracy that people some how managed to convince amazon and visa to be a part of) - now there's one that I definitely wish the whole 'they come back' thing was wrong about.  
    I mean this chick lied about being in Volvo commercials she lied about other people not being able to come to meet ups that she never told them about.....and that's just some of the stuff we could prove....but she was always off.  Like bad feeling about this chick from moment one.  Other people's radars didn't go off but mine did immediately (a TBI doesn't just randomly manifest only when you talk about it). I follow the J14 liar on Pinterest lol.
    And yeah, I know who you're talking about from J13 and all I have to say about that is WTF and how did people's alarms not start ringing sooner?  And also a WTF to the person who STILL believes her.  I thought she was smarter than that. Ok now I am disappointed in you.

EDITED TO WTF THE QUOTE BOX

Well, I generally try to avoid her because she
    acts like an asshole, so what I've seen is few and far between enough that the snippets I got led me to believe she was semi intelligent.
  • cmcintoscmcintos member
    edited January 2015
    Wow just came back to read this after having my bro come by this afternoon to make sure I was alright. And didn't expect to be called a liar.....an idiot yes. I deserve that. In terms if the details......I don't know how long I was submerged. When things like that happen it seems like an eternity...it all happens so fast yet so slow at the same time. So time frames may be totally inaccurate. It was just my perception of it.....the water level was deduced by looking at where the water line came up to on my jacket and sweater once I examined them later on. Honestly the actual incident is a bit of a blur so I just wrote what it felt like at the time. I wanted to go back to the scene with my brother to take pictures and show him, but we decided it was best to stay indoors today.

Am I stupid for walking on ice?? Yes. But I honestly saw guys playing hockey out a nearby pond last week, so figured it was good and frozen by now. Especially after the recent deep freeze.

I meant I don't live my life differently in terms of locking myself at home in a padded room and not doing anything because I'm pregnant. I can still walk a dog, do normal activities, ect. Yes, I've cut out alcohol and hot tubs and skiing and *most* high risk activities. I really don't know what I was thinking walking on ice. I've been skating on ponds plenty as a kid, so I guess I just didn't think anything of it. Sounds pretty stupid of me looking back because of falling hazards and slipping and such, but I really wasn't thinking. But then it's not like falling through ice while alone is something I try and do on a regular basis when not pregnant either. It's stupid and careless regardless of being pregnant or not.

So think what you will about me. My doctor didn't seem overly concerned when she asked me various questions, and after removing my wet clothes and sitting by the fire I felt ok. I was probably shivering....But I meant convulsing uncontrollably like people do when they get hypothermia.

Didn't call 911 because I didn't have a phone on me and if I did, it would have been wet. The only thought going through my mind was that I needed to get home asap. Why would I call 911 after arriving at home unless I felt that I needed immediate help ?? The first thing I did was curl up by the fire with a blanket and grab my phone to text work that I wasn't coming, and then posted here.

People in Toronto do polar dips in the lake in jan every year. Not pregnant I'm sure, but as long as you get warm quickly then I didn't think there was any immediate risk. Posted on here and fb right away because I was alone and freaking out and wanted ppl to talk to as comfort. I dunno what else to say. :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Ya I decided after months of posting in this forum to create an elaborate lie for attention.

edited January 2015
    This was the "puddle" and the blue dot is my house. So ok not a 10 min walk for sure...but sure felt like it when I had to walk in wet clothes, get the dog, open the garage door, ect....

edited January 2015
    Here's my pile of soggy winter clothes that I tore off at the entrance to my garage while trying to get them off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"