July 2013 Moms

Spam Salad on Tuesday

124»

Re: Spam Salad on Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @Audrey1787: c'mon over!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm sad these bao are so hot-- I want to eat them right meow!

Yum! Love those

• Hey girl, hey! @Muirmaid‌
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Nooooo!!!! Just got an email that my hair appointment next week is cancelled due to the stylist no longer working at that salon!!! I was finally happy! And she did an amazing job on G's hair! :cry::cry::cry:

• Stacey099 said:

Nooooo!!!! Just got an email that my hair appointment next week is cancelled due to the stylist no longer working at that salon!!! I was finally happy! And she did an amazing job on G's hair! :cry::cry::cry:

Nooooo!!! That's the worst. I miss my MSN stylist. Tiff. She had a little girl names Mabel. If any of you know her, send her my love.
  • casey78 said:
    EagleWife said:
    Don't lick the dresser and you're fine, @casey78

Sorry about the rough bedtime. When is it going to get better?

it WAS better. And now it sucks again. Maybe settling in jitters? New dc room? Something else?. :cry:
    Ours were amazing before Thanksgiving. Then she got HFM and bedtimes were rough again. Then they sort of started to get better. Now they involve mommy throat punches, crocodile death rolls, attempted head butts, and sometimes mommy tears. I'm guessing it's a phase\stage? Does every week become a wonder week after the app ends?
  • casey78 said:
    @eaglewife, after the app ends, they become wonder half-years and years. :scream:
    ey yi yi :(@casey78

How is the new dc room so far?
  • Lelo2006 said:
    @eaglewife, after the app ends, they become wonder half-years and years. :scream:
    Wonder decades

@-) @Lelo2006
  • Nooooo!!!! Just got an email that my hair appointment next week is cancelled due to the stylist no longer working at that salon!!! I was finally happy! And she did an amazing job on G's hair! :cry::cry::cry:
    Nooooo!!! That's the worst. I miss my MSN stylist. Tiff. She had a little girl names Mabel. If any of you know her, send her my love.
    I'm thinking of waiting a week and then calling all the salons in the area to see if they have a new stylist with her name. Stalkerish? People have done it with past groomers I've worked with....

• @casey78 we had a runaway poop once that needed to be chased down. And the grossest parenting moment in my meager 5 years as a mom was when Jack had major diarrhea at 18 months and reached down while I was changing him and then freaked because he had "icky" on his hand so FLUNG HIS HAND EVERYWHERE AND POOP WENT EVERYWHERE. So. Gross.

@-) This sounds like a scene in a movie. So awful

• I think I'm in a wonder decade.

Love tits for support, of course @maryannespier‌
    What's happening with G these nights? Has the floor mattress helped much? Hope you get some good sleep soon.
  • EagleWife said:

I think I'm in a wonder decade.

Love tits for support, of course @maryannespier‌
    What's happening with G these nights? Has the floor mattress helped much? Hope you get some good sleep soon.
    I meant myself personally. The 30s are a wonder decade.
    Lol.
  • Yay I finally caught up on this thread! Only it's now Wednesday :( my quest to keep up with the bump is failing!
    yup. Didn't read the last two pages until I got to work this morning. So.Much.Funny (for me. Rogue turd! *chortle*). And can I send all the mamas wine retroactively for last night? I had some cider myself.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• gutsymamagutsymama member
    edited January 2015
    casey78 said:
    @COmama1314‌, @gutsymama is among us. Her phone hates her, and her toddler has commandeered laptop for watching Cars.
    @COmama1314 you don't see me, but I see yooooooouuuuuuuuu  >:)

I'm also trying to really really really focus this week. 

ETA: well hello, giant purple devil....
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Byjove03 said:
    @casey78 we had a runaway poop once that needed to be chased down. And the grossest parenting moment in my meager 5 years as a mom was when Jack had major diarrhea at 18 months and reached down while I was changing him and then freaked because he had "icky" on his hand so FLUNG HIS HAND EVERYWHERE AND POOP WENT EVERYWHERE. So. Gross.
    We were at the soft play room on Saturday and we all had to evacuate because someone found some rogue poop. I was like HOW??
    @Byjove03 and @lizabethann06 - Nooooo! Flinging diarrhea?! A rogue poop at a play place??! No no no no no no.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"