July 2013 Moms
Options

Spam Salad on Tuesday

Re: Spam Salad on Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @etoille‌ thats so sad and heartbreaking many thoughts their way.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey @PickleX - glad to hear that your drive went well. I didn't get a chance to say it the other day, but was thinking of you guys. Congrats on the move and new house!
  • Options
    @karen0477 I'm so sorry - that sounds awful for your little one.

@lizabethann06 Way to go, mama! You are so dedicated and she will love you for your other contributions, too.
    >:D<
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Are you even allowed to send placenta through the mail (for jewelry purposes)? It's a human organ?

ETA: Just noticed it says dehydrated. I guess that is different. 
  • Options
    @econmama Ouch. That sounds awful. :( Hopefully it won't happen this time around? Or is basically a given?
  • Options
    @etoille‌ : I'm so sorry that anyone has to go through loss (at any time). Many thoughts & prayers going out to the mamas that need them on the BMBs. So heartbreaking. :broken_heart:

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Sending T&P for the loss moms you mentioned @etoille. I can't bring myself to go read about them yet.  =(( 
  • Options
    @econmama‌ : as you know, do what feels right for you. I had a hard a hard time (pain/supply) with DD & it was a breeze with DS. You just never know & I'm Team Cross That Bridge When You Come to It. Best to you & LO#2 when you get there.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

Filling out paperwork for kindergarten. How is it possible my bitty baby boy will be in kindergarten in the fall??!!!! :sob:

Just did mine yesterday.... I had a slight panic attack!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    @Silv3rlining‌ I gave up waiting! I usually go on base because my asthma and allergy meds can get expensive but this is cheap antibiotic. I really don't like military doctors but with my asthma and therapy it is best choice. If I go back to work full time I will switch to standard because I will have the money for the copay and no time to wait for military providers.

• Options
    My cable is out (the box is stone cold dead) and the poor customer service person sounded like I was going to release the hounds or the bees when she told me the soonest appointment was tomorrow.

Dude, it's cool, the world isn't going to end. I'm sure they get folks flipping shit about it all the time (or so my call center friends have said who worked for time warner) . I am alright without a couple days of cable. She sounded relieved I wasn't going to verbally lash out at her. The kids don't like it, but tough cookies.

The only thing that makes me stabby is that our internet keeps killing modems. Like, different house & different modems-- they die. This is our third one. :::twilight zone music:::

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Completely random: but I mentioned I was reading Percy Jackson...well I have seen the movie and I can't believe how little is actually like the book.

The names and main idea are the same...but that's like it. What the hell.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"