June 2015 Moms
Options

Admitted to the hospital (previous loss mentioned) **UPDATE on pages 4 & 5 & 7 & 16 (final *

Re: Admitted to the hospital (previous loss mentioned) **UPDATE on pages 4 & 5 & 7 & 16 (final *

• Options
    Heartbreaking. So so sorry for your loss.
    Pregnancy Ticker  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry to read this. Tears are def flowing. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs sent your way, too.
  • Options
    Coming over from A15 with t&p for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Lurking from ttcal....

I am so deeply sorry, Becky. You and your family are in my heart tonight. Wishing you love and comfort.
  • Options
    I am so so incredibly sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
    Married September 2012
    Our Little Strawberry Girl Born 07.12.13
    Proud Stepmom to SS Age 6
    BFP 09.23.14 EDD 06.07.15
  • Options
    So sorry Becky, thinking of you and your two little angels <3

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray for comfort and peace.
    04/2008 Biochemical
    03/2009 DS
    09/2013 Ectopic - MTX
    1/2014 Biochemical
    07/2014 Ectopic
    09/2014 Final injectible/IUI cycle prior to saving for IVF. BFP!!! 
    14 DPO: 179
    17 DPO: 547
    21 DPO: 2,180.70
    10/9/14 We have a heartbeat!!!!!
    Due June 5th!

• Options
    I am from July 15 but lurk here often. My heart breaks for you and your family. I am so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    So sorry Becky, will be keeping your precious babies in my thoughts, as well as you and Sean.
  • Options
    From July 15, my heart aches for you tonight. My thoughts are with you, your husband, Carson and Rowan. So terribly sorry for your loss ...
  • Options
    Becky, I am so very sorry for this heartbreaking news. I am crying for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers will continually be with you. I cannot give you enough ((((HUGS))))))
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you
  • Options
    Hugs, prayers, and thoughts are with you and yours
  • Options
    Worst possible update. I'm so sorry, it just doesn't seem fair!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    January & February: 2 IUIs, BFN
    March:  IUI, ectopic, 2 surgeries with 1 tube removed
    May - July: 3 more IUIs, all BFN, on to IVF
    August: IVF#1, BFN
    September:  FET#1, BFP!!!
    It's a girl!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got to see him even if just for a little while. That heartache is unimaginable and so unfair. We'll be thinking of you and your boys. Take care
  • Options
    I am so very sorry to read this. Sending thoughts and prayers of comfort, strength and healing to you and your family. May Carson (and Rowan) rest in peace.
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers from April 15. I cannot even begin to relate but know that there are many people thinking of you.
    January Siggy Challenge--Exercise Fails

Met: 2/27/10 Married: 2/16/13 1st LO EDD: 4/10/15
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love you, Beck.

• Options
    I'm so sorry to her abut Carson, Becky. Many hugs to you and your H.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to see your update. You are a very strong woman. All my love and prayers for you and your angels.
    FTM - EDD June 16 2015
  • Options
    Stopping over from D12 and S14. I'm so sorry to hear about Carson. All babies have a place in heaven, and I'm glad that he has Rowan to look after him. Prayers are with you and your family. May the coming days be as peaceful as possible for you.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    So many prayers for all of you. <3

• Options
    I've been thinking of you all day today.

I'm so sorry you Are going through this a second time. I'm at a loss for words but you are on my mind. I've made many attempts to post today but kept tearing up / not Quite sure what to say.

Im Truly sorry for the loss of Carson.
  • Options
    I'm a visitor from Jul15 and I wanted to stop in and let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your loss is truly heartbreaking.

I wish you all the best and hope you have as speedy of a recovery as possible.
  • Options
    Stopping over from July 15 and I wanted to say I am so sorry you had to suffer another loss. Please take care of yourself!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    So sorry for your loss, so heartbreaking, hugs.

Married 2008, fur baby #1 2009, fur baby #2 2012, first baby due June 23, 2015
  • Options
    I am so sorry. This is truly heartbreaking. So many hugs to you!
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Options
    I'm so so sorry for your loss, Becky. Sending you and your family hugs tonight.

It takes a very strong person to find light and live in what has happened. You are right, your two little ones have each other, and while I'm not religious either, I hope one day you get to see their smiles.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Becky I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know why these things happen and I can't fathom how you must feel. I've been thinking about you all day and still don't have any words. Just know you are loved.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
  • Options
    Visiting from April 15 just to say that I'm so so sorry for you, your family, and Rowan and Carson. It is not fair that you should have to go through this at all, let alone multiple times. I really hope you get your rainbow baby when you feel that you're ready.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 Since October 2013. Annovulatory so not expecting much! Waited to finish breastfeeding before using Clomid again.  August 2014: Clomid round 3 (50 mg) and progesterone (100mg) - BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sending love and prayers for you from July 15
  • Options
    Visiting from July 15 to offer condolences and support for the loss of your precious children. As a Mom with two children in heaven I can assure you that they are together, surrounded by love and light and will be eager to meet you and be held by you again one day.
    Know that you are completely drenched in love and prayers by thousands of women whose hearts are all breaking under the weight of your devastating loss. There are no words to heal a grief this deep but we are all here, supporting you and lifting you up in prayer. You are not alone.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    Becky, I'm beyond sorry for your loss. I appreciate the courage and compassion it takes to update and be so sweet and compassionate as you deal with your loss. Sending thoughts, prayers and love your way.
  • Options
    Becky I'm so sorry for your loss. It's just heartbreaking. Please know that your Rowan and Carson are in all our hearts, thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    hb4hb4 member
    So deeply sorry. Thinking of you and your family
  • Options
    From 3T, I am so sorry for your losses. I will be thinking about you and your family.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    Coming over from March 15 with prayers, hugs and love. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. You will be on our minds. Please take care.

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    Becky I'm so sorry! I was hoping so hard for you. This update breaks my heart. Even still, I think what you wrote is so beautiful and amazing. I am so impressed with your view. I know you must be right that Rowan and Carson are together now. I wish I knew what to say to lift you up.
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, Becky, I'm just so very sorry.  I am glad that you have some comfort in your suffering and so glad to hear the doctors have a sound plan for you moving forward.  Lots of love and hugs for you and your family as you face this. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"