June 2015 Moms
Options

Admitted to the hospital (previous loss mentioned) **UPDATE on pages 4 & 5 & 7 & 16 (final *

Re: Admitted to the hospital (previous loss mentioned) **UPDATE on pages 4 & 5 & 7 & 16 (final *

• Options
    Coming over from July 15 to offer you my deepest sympathy for your losses. My thoughts, prayers, and hugs to you and your family. Stay strong.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

http://media.giphy.com/media/itcEfP0RuRfQk/giphy.gif
    July '15 January Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Fun

• Options
    Lots of love, thoughts and prayers your way. I'm so sorry sweetie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rocks526Rocks526 member
    edited January 2015
    Coming over from TTCAL. I was on TTGP when you were, although I was mainly a lurker. Becky, I am so sorry to hear your update. I will keep your and your family in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Oh Becky, I just cried reading your last post. I am so so sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet Carson. I hope you find peace and healing in the time to come. We'll be thinking of you!
    ~January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails~
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP October 2, 2014
    EDD June 7, 2015
    ~ triathlete ~ craft beer enthusiast (on hiatus, obviously) ~ runner ~
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Sending you peace.
  • Options
    Coming over from July 15

I am so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine what you guys are going through. Thoughts and prayers sending your way.
  • Options
    My heart is broken for you. Lots of Ts&Ps!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    I have been thinking about you all day. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss I can't even imagine. :( Yes they are together I agree with you and one day you will see them again. T&P take care of yourself. Once again I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    Coming over from A15, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    imageimage 
                                                                                January Siggy Challenge-Exercise Fail
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Becky, I'm praying that your are comforted swiftly and that you and your family may have some peace.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your family today.

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Xxx one amazing woman
  • Options
    I am so sorry..... :(
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry.
    Met: 12/20/08 Engaged: 8/20/09 Married: 6/19/10 DD: 12/12/11 New Bundle EDD: 6/16/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So sad reading this. Stay positive about future babies. I am sure one is in your near future. T&P out to you from A15 board.
  • Options
    Continuing to send you thoughts and prayers for your healing. Thinking of you and sweet baby Carson. May you and your family always have special memories of the time you did get to spend with him. So incredibly sorry for this tremendous loss.
    PCOS & ute crew member
    BFP #1: 10/24/2012  EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E 
    DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
    BFP #2: 12/20/2013  EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
    BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
    RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
    BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
    Baby GIRL on the way!!
    **All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Sending you all my love and prayers. There are no words that can soothe the hurt you must be feeling. I'm so so sorry for your enormous loss. Please continue to know that a huge community of us from across the world will be thinking of you.
  • Options
    So sorry for your tragic loss. Praying for you, your H, and your two beautiful babies.
  • Options
    Lurking from A15 and PGAL...Big big hugs to you.  I remember you from TTCAL and my heart just aches for you.  You are so strong even if you don't feel like it, your words show it.  I wish you the best in this healing process.  Just take things one step at a time at whatever pace feels right for you guys. 

Me (28) DH (27)
    Married June 2012
    Started TTC July 2013
         BFP #1          August 2013          EDD 4/29/14            natural MC at 6-7 week
    BFP #2         January 2014         EDD 9/24/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #3         March 2014            EDD 12/4/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #4         August 2014            EDD 4/20/15        Hoping for our rainbow
                                                It's a BOY!

• Options
    So very sorry for all you've been through! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Be kind to yourself and know we will be thinking of you!
  • Options
    I missed this when it was posted, and I am so late to this - I sincerely apologize.  I am so sorry  - I don't even have the words.  I am sendings prayers and love to you and your family.  I will be thinking of you. 
  • Options
    So very very sorry for your loss.
  • Options

Coming from A15... I'm so so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Options
    Coming over from May '15. My heart is breaking for you, I am so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Lurking from A15. Just wanted to say I am absolutely heartbroken for you. Will be keeping you, Sean and both of your beautiful children in my thoughts.
  • Options
    There are no words to convey how my heart is aching for you. I'm so sorry you have had to endure this again, and my family will be keeping yours in our prayers.
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• Options
    kamomo1kamomo1 member
    edited January 2015
    Coming from April15. I'm so sorry for your loss. I love what you have said about Rowan and Carson being together. I can see them being together, as I feel all babies are together in loving arms after they leave here. Sending prayers to you and your family. (Hugs)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sending you so much love, thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I hope and pray that your future will only be filled with happiness and no more grief or sorrow.

baby development
  • Options
    Coming from July 15 and just wanted to say how incredibly sorry I am. I'm thinking and praying for you and your family right now.
  • Options
    I came on here today specifically to look for an update from you. I was praying with everything I had that it would be a positive one. I'm just so heartbroken over your loss. I'm so glad you are able to see something positive in it. I know your two little ones are looking down on you saying they're ok now mommy. So many thoughts and prayers being sent to you from me. And big hugs!!!
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. I feel like I could just cry and cry for you right now. Prayers for peace that surpasses all understanding because I honestly don't understand right now.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I have been very absent from these boards the psst couple weeks but I think of everyone often. My heart breaks for you. You and your family are in my thoughts. You are such an incredibly strong woman!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am just speechless. I have a knot in my stomach and I cannot fathom your emotions. I am deeply sorry for you and your family. I wish you healing, peace, and comfort. God bless you. Xxoo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I am so, so sorry. Sending you so much love, peace, and calm as you move forward with healing. Be kind to yourself and just keep swimming! <3

• Options
    I'm so sorry and I wish more than anything that I could offer you more than just empty words. I'm so sorry this had to happy to you and your sweet baby. Be kind to yourself and time time to grieve. I will be praying for your family!!!!
  • Options
    Oh, Becky, there are no words. My heart is breaking for you. I can't imagine what you're going through, and I really admire your strength and positivity in this impossibly difficult time. Thinking of you and your family.
    imageimage  
               J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
    TTC #1 8.2014 BFP #1 9.26.14 - Happy anniversary!
    Expecting our little Peanut 6.9.15
  • Options
    My heart feels so heavy hearing this news. My prayers are still with you and your family.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this devastating news. My heart goes out to you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"