Infertility
Options

Good Morning (intro)

I hope everyone had a good holiday season!
I am L and it is the 1st day of birth control for my 1st IVF cycle. Here is a little more about me. I have been married to my DH almost 5 years. We have a cat and dog. I love to workout; yogo, boot camp, running!

The reason I am undergoing IVF is I have stage one endometriosis that causes severe abdominal pain. My RE asked that I try for 6 months prior to moving on to treatment. We did that and now I am here. I am nervous but excited!
I have one question. I have used FF to chart for the past 6 months, do you still chart while cycling? It feels weird to not do it.
Thank you!

Our TTC Journey

2003 to 2007: Irregular painful periods and 2 ruptured ovarian cyst

2007: Laparoscopic surgery (diagnosed with stage 1 endometriosis)

2007 to July 2014: On continuous birth control to stop cycle (avoid pain and decrease regrowth of endometrial tissue)

April 2014 RE appointment to prep for TTC

April 2014 HSG (normal) and SA (normal)

July 2014 stopped birth control and started BBT Charting, OPK, PNV, etc.

Completed 6 cycles of TTC naturally then decided to more forward because of the pain

December 2014 RE appointment to plan next steps

Moving onto IVF #1 antagonist cycle with ER/ET end of Jan or early Feb 2015

Re: Good Morning (intro)

• Options
    Thank you and I will.

Our TTC Journey

2007 to July 2014: On continuous birth control to stop cycle (avoid pain and decrease regrowth of endometrial tissue)

Completed 6 cycles of TTC naturally then decided to more forward because of the pain

• Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I chart because I'm a control freak but it's not necessary. :-)
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    Welcome and GL!

My TTC Story:

Me: 40,DH: 48, Married 10/07/2011, TTC since 09/2011, 03/2012 Started Clomid, 04/2012
    Clomid, 05/2012 Clomid, 06/2012 Went to RE, he found a plum size fibroid in uterus, husband has low sperm count, 06/06/2012 Removed fibroid, 08/2012 Hysteroscopy
    IVF #1 October 2012 - Retrieved 8 eggs, 5 fertilized, 10/13/2012 Transferred 3 embryos - 8, 5, and 4 cells,
    the other 2 eggs did not survive freezing, 10/26/2012 BFP!! Beta: 11, 10/26/12 Beta: 2 = Chemical Pregnancy
    IVF #2 - March 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 Frosties - 8, 9, 7, and 7 cells all in good condition. 

IVF #3 - May 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 2 eggs, 2 fertilized, 2 Frosties - 6 and 8 in good condition. 
    FET #1 - September 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - both 8 cells - BFN

FET#2 - November 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - BFN

FET#3 - February 2014

*PAIF/SAIF Welcome*

image image  image image   image image

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
    Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

MFI, 50k sperm frozen, RE requires weight loss before our first cycle of IVF so now we wait.

(+20 = total loss)

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!  I would also vote that temping is useless once you start stims -- the meds will most likely mess up temps anyway.
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! I really stopped using FF once I moved on to IVF, with exception to keeping track of my period. That's basically all I use it for now.
  • Options
    Welcome I'm another New Englander!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! I never charted (should have) but I don't see the point if you're going through IVF. You'll have enough on your mind unless you just find it interesting to see how the chart moves during cycling.
    Me 42, DH 33, TTC for about a year naturally (but no protection for 4 yrs). Together 6 yrs, married June 2014.
    CD 3, FSH of 15, E2 67, AMH 0.43, LH 6.2, normal HSG test
    DH good count but low volume, 87% motility, 1% morphology
    IUI#1 - Nov 2014, 100 mg clomid and HCG, 2 large follies 20 & 16mm (7 follies total). BFN
    IVF# 1 Jan 2014, 225 Gonal F, 225 Menopur, Ganirelix, 4R/3M/1F w/ICSI - PUPO!

• Options
    Hi L! Welcome and good luck.  I am on my first IVF cycle as well. I did 4 IUIs before that and having charted since starting the IUIs.  I tried charting with my first month on Clomid, but the medication was messing with the chart and so I stopped.  Plus, with O being scheduled and whatnot there isn't really a need to chart.  It just adds stress.
    Married: Aug 2013
    TTC since Aug 2013
    Charting since Feb 2013
    First doctor: Jan 2014 - May 2014: diagnosed with PCOS, progesterone pills, Femara & progesterone shots
    Second doctor: May 2014 - present: retested & dye test (told I am fine, but hubby has problem)
    100mg Clomid = too many follicles = no IUI, cysts from last cycle = no IUI
    four IUIs (last one cuz they wouldn't let me do IVF yet)
     IVF #1
  • Options

Welcome and good luck!

I've charted for several years, but didn't for our last/first IVF. It really is unneccesary, since the Dr will be monitoring everything. Personally though, I'd be interested just to see what mine looks like during a cycle, so I think I'll go ahead and do it next time :) I'm not the type to stress out about my chart though, so it wouldn't bother me if it were all messed up. If you think it would be interesting, then go for it! Otherwise, like the other ladies said, it might stress you out.

image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Options
    Thank you for the warm welcomes.
    I loved tracking with FF, so I feel like I will be lost without it. I am thinking of using it to track medication and symptoms. That will at least make me feel like I have some control!

Our TTC Journey

• Options
    Hi! Welcome.....I am a Mass. girl as well. :) 
  • Options
    Hi!  Best of luck to you!  I'm waiting for AF so I can start BCP IVF#1 as well!  
    Me: 30, PCOS  Him: 28, Perfect
    Married: 10/11/12  TTC: 10/11/12

Journey So Far:
    Clomid 50mg = BFN
    Clomid 100mg = BFNx4
    Femara 2.5mg + U/S + Ovidrel 250mcg + Progesterone supps + TI= BFNx3

What's Next:
    First IVF cycle coming in February

Follow me on Tumblr to read more about my TTC journey as well as my life in general: hellowhosthatgirl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"