September 2015 Moms
Options

5 weeks..

I'm 5 weeks today with no nausea, I feel nauseous but nothing comes up. I had a MC and it's making me worry. I am tired, crampy and ache though. Help!!

Re: 5 weeks..

• Options
    Try some ginger ale for the nausea/indigestion. It helps me when I'm motion sick.

Sorry for your loss.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss! With my first I had a lot of nausea but never puked. Tired, cramps, and aches are good! They're no fun, but they're normal and healthy. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone xx
  • Options
    I do not have much in the way of advice, but wanted to send ((hugs)) your way and say that I am sorry for your loss.  FX for a H&H nine months!
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    I never puked during either of my previous pregnancies. I just had nausea and heartburn
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I never threw up with DD & was barely nauseous.  I'm sorry for your loss & that you're worrying, but try to remember, as PPs have said, every pregnancy is different & that many healthy pregnancies don't include nausea.  
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

• Options
    You won't always get nausea. I only had it weeks 8-12 last time. I'm hoping this time is similar.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How do you need help? It is still pretty early for morning sickness and you may not get it anyway. Eating a bland snack before bed and in the morning helped me last time.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    OUKap said:

How do you need help? It is still pretty early for morning sickness and you may not get it anyway. Eating a bland snack before bed and in the morning helped me last time.

I need help because I wanted reassurance on this. I'm scared of losing this pregnancy like the last.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"