April 2015 Moms
Options

Baby Name Poll: Have you named your baby yet?

1235»

Re: Baby Name Poll: Have you named your baby yet?

• Options
    We are going with Jonathan Reed. Both are family names.
  • Options
    First time posting, stalker since mid summer ;)

We're going with Tristan Jeffrey or Dylan Jeffrey.  My parents and his mother HATE Tristan :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dad keeps saying "That's the bachelorette!"  No Dad, that's TRISTA.  Grrr :(
  • Options
    We're not even close to having names for our boy/girl twins.  I'm just relieved to see we're not the only ones.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Our baby boy will be Alan John, named after his grandpa and his daddy. We plan on calling him AJ. Most of our family & a few close friends know our name, but we haven't gone totally public with it.
  • Options
    We have decided on Marisa Amor
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

I don't know why I keep looking at this thread. It just fires me up.

Yup.
  • Options
    We picked the name about two months back but waited till my husbands Dads birthday (New Years eve) to share with family b/c her middle name is his mothers maiden name... Kind of a surprise for him...
    Charlotte McCahill
    We don't plan on making a big announcement or anything, just telling friends when/if they ask.
  • Options
    We are naming our boy Lincoln Jack Brady (middle names have family meaning)

Our 3 year old son is Brinley William David (we all have 2 middle names)

Had a hard time with boys names. Loved a lot of girls names like Calla, Monroe, and Neva.
  • Options
    Kaden Jade. Middle name is after my brother who is no longer with us.
  • Options
    I love the name Evan for my boy, it's my number 1 choice but hubby is not a fan :(
  • Options
    We are naming our boy Keller Harrison (Harrison is my maiden name) I had preferred to call him Harrison but husband isn't down for that. My mom hates the name but whatever - there are plenty of names I hate out there but to each his own. We have a 3 year old daughter named Karris and people love it now. I love "different" but not crazy/weird.
  • Options
    Sophia grace <3
  • Options
    we're team green, so we have a boy name picked out, William (we're still arguing between calling him Billy or Liam though) James, but for a girl we only have Erin picked out, no middle name, although he's trying to go for something Chicago cubs related, and over my dead body!

BabyFruit Ticker

A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    Royal James, we have had it picked out since I was only 8 weeks, if we had a girl her name would have been Rosely Nicole, fingers crosses we get to use that name in the future :x
  • Options
    Gabrielle René
  • Options
    Sahiry Ruth
  • Options
    Kohl Zachary. Some family knows, most people won't until he's born.
    Did you pick the spelling from the store or a family name? The only Kohl I've seen is the store all the kids are spelled Cole.
  • Options
    We want to have a name that reflects out backgrounds and languages spoken between us - English, German, Spanish and Japanese. Have a few ideas but am hesitant about sharing as I had one name I really liked that I shared with my mum. Afterwards, she referred to my belly by that name and I realised I wasn't so keen on it... Guess we will make up our minds once we see his face...
  • Options
    alexelenialexeleni member
    edited January 2015
    Ok so, middle name is Joel (a grandson of David in the bible). David is my dad, and he's very sick, but Jewish tradition says you don't name a baby after a living relative so we are hoping to honor him in this way instead.

Asher Joel
    Jonas Joel

Are the top two. We have decided we don't *hate* JJ even though we won't personally use it. It will be used, because baby will grow up in Houston, home of football awesomeness JJ Watt.

Ok so I am bracing myself, but what do you guys think? Not wanting to highjack thread...

Other possibility: my dad dies (as said before, fuck cancer) and we name him David Asher. Love the name hate the possibility.
    ETA: last name is slightly jewish two syllables starting with H.

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Options
    We are naming our little girl Isabella Rose
  • Options
    We are having a boy and are 99% sure we are going with ...

Wyatt Kenton (Kenton being after my husbands younger brother who passed away a year ago at the age of 19). Our 3 year old son, Hunter Drew, loves the babies name and constantly refers to him as his baby Wyatt so most family know the name but we aren't officially announcing it until he arrives
  • Options
    Phoebe Belle.

Joining two year old big sis Pamela Denise.
    PicMonkey.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @alexeleni‌ I love both Asher and Jonas, and think that Joel is a wonderful way to honor your dad. I hope you get to use one of those names, simply because of what the other scenario means. However, David Asher is a lovely name as well.
  • Options
    My DS2 name will be Josiah Stephen :)
  • Options
    Thank you @marigold32‌!! Both helpful and really sweet of you.

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"