Babies on the Brain

Been Lurking - Newbie Intro

Hi All,

I've been lurking for about a week or 2 - mostly, I've been googling random questions and get sucked into these boards:

-If I ovulate on CD27 what does that mean?
-Why do my abs hurt for no apparent reason?
-What is a cycle?
-Why the heck don't I remember any of this reproductive information from health class?!

I've found answers to most of these  - was just listing out the random things I would search for.

About me: I've been married few a little over a year and I've just started TTC last month. I've only start tracking my "stuff" this month and at that, I haven't stepped into temping yet. I'm in the TWW period right now. If nothing, I'm sure I'll be at the drugstore buying a thermometer!

I have a question: when you have questions that seem silly to you and you know that if you post them here you'll be labeled as ignorant, who do you ask? A friend? A family member? Do you call your doctor all the time? I'm curious.

Happy Holidays!

Re: Been Lurking - Newbie Intro

• Welcome and good luck. I'm going to highly recommend temping next month if you need it. How are you even sure you're in the TWW currently? As to your question about questions. "Silly" questions aren't particularly looked down on, it's usually the way they are asked (using terminology not used/appreciated on these boards ie baby dust)' or the OP's not lurking enough to really understand the tone of the boards and then freaking out when they don't get answers they like. Often times, even if a question might be silly, as long as it's coming from a genuine place, you should be ok to ask it without getting flamed. Also, TTGP occasionally has threads specifically for newbies to ask all.the.questions flame free.
  • jnnfrrose6

Thanks! I realized hours later that the reason I posted here was because I have babies on the brain almost hourly. I can't wait to start a family. I absolutely love my nieces and nephew. I'm constantly thinking about babies and TTC. If I have specific questions about that,  I'll post there.

Also, you're right now. Without temping, I'm not entirely sure I actually ovulated. The opk gave me a high fertility smiley flashy face and then a peak fertility static smiley face. I honestly have been through a full cycle yet after BCP. Any concerns or questions I have are a little too early so I'll be lurking a bit more until I more time to understand my body. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"