November 2013 Moms

Moody Monday!

2»

Re: Moody Monday!

• I'm going to start drunk rambling soon.
    Can't wait. How can I get the ball rolling faster?
    After I finish dinner it's on.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2014
    I hate read a lot of websites.
  • Can I just say how glad I am that I am not the only one with a baby who throws fits/tantrums? I was beginning to think we were doing something wrong because he will literally throw fits (mostly if we tell him not to do something like touch the lamp) and scream and thrash around. Glad we are not alone!!
  • cagoldi said:

Hoping and praying IVF goes well for you, @guiltypleasures‌.

@trtlcrzy‌ Yes. This WW is awful.

Thank you! I love your face.
  • You know how ifeel already about all that @guiltypleasures‌ soooooooo :x >:D< ;;)

You're the best ever. I wish we could have met when I was in SD.
  • Late to this, but huge hugs to you @guiltypleasures‌!!! I'm so sorry it was a hard day and that you are dealing with this!
  • @chrisy_01‌ Are you guys doing okay?
  • Sorry it's been so rough, @chrisy_01‌. Call me if you need anything. Did you figure out what you're doing Christmas Day yet?
  • chrisy_01 said:

My aunt and uncle's plans changed and now they are coming over...DH works late tomorrow so it works out for us.  I have a Honey Baked Ham in my fridge right now for the get together.  Which makes me happy.  Christmas has always been getting together with a ton of family.  So this is a step in the right direction.

Glad to hear it! Hope it's a nice get together. L looked like he enjoyed seeing Santa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"