February 2014 Moms

Weight loss ladies! (12/19)

How are we doing?

Just a heads up, I won't be posting this thread next week, because Christmas. You have my permission to eat all of the cookies.

Re: Weight loss ladies! (12/19)

• I had my first session with my new trainer this week. She may be trying to kill me.
  • I too am a little nervous about the next week plus. Goal is to stick to my eating plan for breakfast and lunch and do my best with food and treats. It sounds so easy......yeah. 

I bought size down pants this week. Not quite where i want to be but I almost cried looking in the mirror actually feeling semi cute for the first time in over a year. 
    Also finally packed away the 2 pairs of maternity jeans I'd been hanging onto and still trying to wear. So long suckers! I hope I don't see you for at least another 2 years! :) 

@Magentawarped I want to get a trainer at some point and do a few sessions. Need to wait for money to settle for a bit. We bought a house in August and haven't put a dime into savings since. 

Happy holidays ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Still just trying to maintain through the holidays. DS and I baked cookies this morning. I only ate, like, 1/4 of a cookie worth of dough, and only 2 cookies after they were done (one of each type) which I thought was showing a lot of restraint ;)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"