February 2015 Moms
Options

3rd tri cravings

Ok ladies- I've got 1st tri symptoms coming back in 3rd trimester, including both morning sickness and cravings/aversions. So far, I'm off meat again, but craving yogurt and milk like nothing else. Also, my fruit cravings are back. Give me all the bananas. Or- BANANA MILKSHAKE! These are pretty boring cravings. Anyone have any actually interesting cravings now?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 3rd tri cravings

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nothing. :-(

Not much sounds good.  I love food too much for this to happen.
    TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17
  • Options
    @Maple403, I'll join you on the boring sofa -- I'm all about vanilla milkshakes right now.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    Another one for clementines. I'm not eating 80 a day, but consistently eating 2 of anything per day basically qualifies as significant for me. :)
    Hahah okay okay you caught me... it's probably like 6. Or any time I walk past them in the kitchen :)

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    Boring couch for me too! Wheat toast with butter and jam has been my thing for like a week now.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just this week I had to have s' mores and chocolate chip cookies. I also dipped my cookies in salsa and loved it. Root beer.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Just this week I had to have s' mores and chocolate chip cookies. I also dipped my cookies in salsa and loved it. Root beer.

:-&

I know.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Anything mint flavored. Peppermint ice cream, Andes mints, altoids, gum, etc.
  • Options
    Deep dish pizza.
    While it's not a weird craving in general, it's a weird craving for me. I'm from NY and all about the super thin pizza and have never been a fan of deep dish.

NY style egg rolls.
    Always a favorite of mine, but now that I'm across the country and pregnant, I neeeed them. Spring rolls don't cut it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    crispywheatscrispywheats member
    edited December 2014
    t8keepr03 said:

I have to put red wine vinegar on my pizza. Never had the combination before I was pregnant but boy have I gone through a lot of bottles of vinegar.

I've always liked yellow mustard on plain cheese pizza! Not far off. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    t8keepr03 said:
    I have to put red wine vinegar on my pizza. Never had the combination before I was pregnant but boy have I gone through a lot of bottles of vinegar.
    ^^ That doesn't sound too bad.

MMM red wine vinegar on a Philly cheese steak is my favorite!! 

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

t8keepr03 said:

^^ That doesn't sound too bad.

MMM red wine vinegar on a Philly cheese steak is my favorite!! 

Mmm! We have a cheesesteak place 5 mins from my house. That sounds delicious!
  • Options
    Sweets! And for breakfast too! I'm normally not a dessert person at all but I'm loving it now!

I still love me some hearty breakfast plates, but I switch it up with cinnamon roll pancakes :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yesterday i had grilled cheese and thick sliced ham on raisin bread. It was glorious! Other than that I'm still really into citrus. Also that green juice from Bolthouse.

I've also been thinking about chocolate cake with chocolate frosting accompany by a big glass of milk. Haven't indulged in that one. I'm hoping it will pass.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Orange chicken for me. Does that count as oranges?
  • Options
    I want cake so bad. Real cake. Not a cupcake thing. A nice chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
  • Options
    ICE! 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    All about the melons over here. Watermelon, Honeydew, and Cantaloupe. And the occasional Oreos & Milk.

DH is happy I am over my 1st tri craving of Cheetos and chocolate pudding mixed together.
  • Options
    Spaghettios with Doritos crumbled into it

most excellent combination ever!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm also very very into shrimp and pork wonton noodle soup right now... loaded up with sriracha. I had it for lunch on Tuesday, and will probably have it again today.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Mexican.  I had Chipotle earlier this week and it was amazing.  Then last night I made chicken, rice, onion and jalapeno burritos with sour cream and hot, hot salsa. 

• Options
    I've had almost no cravings (sadly), but I did really want some roasted eggplant yesterday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Milk and milk products...I'll have a pint of chocolate milk in the morning, some yogurt in there...then usually something during the day will involve cheese, then my evening snack is a little bit of cereal in a big bowl of milk!

• Options
    Sugar! It's terrible. I normally have no sweet tooth at all, but every day im hunting down cookies, or froyo, or icecream, or cupcakes or donuts. Trying to keep it to a minimum but the need for sweets is ending me.

In the same vein, fruit! Apples, pears, clementines, berries. Don't matter. Just give me fruit
  • Options
    I know this is really weird but the smell of paint makes my mouth water!!! Really odd. Ofcourse i wouldnt eat it lol but it smells sooooo good!!! Apart from that im looooving the chicken pizziola subs from subway
  • Options
    @nhamic‌ I am the same. Pre-pregnancy I would go months without a sweet of any kind. I have always just been a savory person. Now I want donuts and ice cream and cake and cookies all the time. TIME FOR COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM I GUESS.
  • Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Baked goods (sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls, vanilla cake with buttercream), Frosted Flakes, milk, clementines.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options
    AF9211 said:
    ICE! 
    Have you had your iron levels checked? I have gotten a CRAZY ice obsession each pregnancy and each time, had low iron. 
    Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Reading through all of these makes me super hungry, even the salsa cookies ;)

My favorite thing lately is crunchy peanut butter, grape jelly, havarti cheese and Boar's Head cajun chicken on an everything bagel <3

Otherwise I want honey crisp apples, all the meat I can get my hands on and raw veggies =P~
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have almost no cravings. Yesterday it was a coke, but I couldn't get to the store and by the time I could it went away.
    But aversions? Almost everything. My safety things are bagels and cereal. I got some frozen chicken nuggets I'm hoping will settle! I can't wait to enjoy food as usual.
  • Options
    My aversions are gone but, if people are talking about certain take out food and it's close to meal time, I will usually have the cravings to go out and have it.

@kkleigh10‌ now I want an Orange Julius!!!! Hmm. I will have to go to the grocery store and see if they sell those orange freeze packets. I don't want to step foot near the mall today.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"