I am sorry to only post questions. I am just so new at this process that I never have advice.
I posted a couple months ago that based on DS's scripted speech, there is concern of autism. We are waiting for our appointment to have him evaluated by a developmental pedi. After going back and forth with the school district, I finally got them to accept DS under an IEP starting in January. My IEP meeting is today and I have not see the document yet. I bought a book a mom I met recommended and read all the sections about IEP's. My question is, this preschool is an integrated preschool. Any child living in the town can apply and there is a monthly tuition charge of $320. This is what I have been paying for DS's current preschool. However, with an IEP, would we still pay the tuition? I have a friend who's daughter is under an IEP and she does not pay for her town's preschool, but I just was not sure if this is typical. I just want to be as prepared as possible for today. I appreciate your help.