July 2013 Moms
Options

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Options
    Well I just saw when DLS transferred my student loans to Mohela they marked one account as delinquent... I'm about to raise hell.  X(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also appears I need to mail in my crap to pull my other two reports... WTH?
  • Options
    Will someone please send me a PM? I fixed the lego car and caught up, but I am still unclear. And DD is awake now and I'm going to have to go p/u DS1 from school soon. My Nancy Drew skills aren't great today. Boo.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Also appears I need to mail in my crap to pull my other two reports... WTH?

I had that happen because I moved too often and it triggered some alert. Don't panic it's probably nothing - but get your stuff mailed soon just in case.
  • Options
    Okay, now that I've finally caught up, can I get PMs? I would've asked earlier, but can't check on my phone, so it would've just driven me crazy knowing they were there unable to be read.
  • Options

Well I just saw when DLS transferred my student loans to Mohela they marked one account as delinquent... I'm about to raise hell.  X(

Oh hell no. That blows!

My loans are paid off, but I remember worrying about who would buy, sell or transfer that crazyness. I hate that crap.

Also, add me to the group who is checking my credit stuff now. Thankfully H has most of the financial stuff organized & we have a financial planner. Paranoia man. Paranoia.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Also, I haven't had any incontinence issues with either pg & NOW I have them?! I'm not even pg (that I know of).

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

Pink eye for A. Gross goopiness and swelling.

Go to pick up S and....
    S's teacher reports a friend with headlice in his room.
    I ask S afterwards if anybody left school early.....and
    His bestie.

The one who leaned in close for blowing out the candle on sat.

Between the mouse, the bacteria, and the sure to be here soon lice, I am crawling out of my skin. Leave me alone biological organisms of yucky sort!

Ewww. Lice give me the heebie jeebies.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

The word gobsmacked makes me think of these.image

This was my first thought also.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    So, termites are apparently a neighborhood problem & can live under the soil up to 100 feet deep.

We don't have them in the house but around the house? That will teach my husband to mulch, dammit!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Well my work got put on hold another employee is logged into my cloud server it is only supposed to be for me and my account manager   [-X

• Options
    etoille said:
    missymr said:
    Incontinence faction member reporting for duty here!

I somehow read this as "Incontinence Falcon" and was like...

OH

MY

GOD

That needs to be a badge.  Did you just make that?  GENIUS.
    LOL, I did! I don't know how to make it into a badge, though? This is as skilly as my internet skills get!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Trying to catch up here on a west coast mid afternoon lunch.....dammit that was a lot!! Times like this I am glad that my husband reels in my trustworthy self and keeps reminding me to keep things private online.....wow, I have to say this has shocked me!!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    EAGUIRRE2 said:

@sparkymcgeee‌ Social Anxiety and awkward at meeting people faction! Yes! I finally belong to one. :P I hope you get the job @jennipalmer‌ @haddocky‌ You know where I live too. :-S :P Can someone pm me or text me and fill me in?

YGPM shortly. :-H @EAGUIRRE2‌

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"