@shellbell3845‌ she hissed at you??

$hell: Good morning
    Lady: hisssssss Hi

Twice.
    wtaf?!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @BlueDot818‌ tlex taught us that cornstarch was better and easier. She had me at easier, but then she provides picture proof that the handprint was better in cornstarch. So that's my journey.
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • sjelwood said:

Ew. Gave dog a bath, shampooed twice, and the water was still coming out brown. I locked her in her kennel for now and think I'll do another round of shampoo later. I'm pulling a Codypup and leaving the bathtub mess for my H. :-&

Ugh. Barf. Can you bring him to a groomer for a bath? I would not want to deal with that!
  • ramfan05 said:

ramfan05 said:

@shellbell3845‌ she hissed at you??

$hell: Good morning
    Lady: hisssssss Hi

Twice.
    wtaf?!
    Idk.

Dollar general?
  • Also @BlueDot818‌ I'm glad things seem to be good!
  • @Bluedot818 - good news!  p.s.  HATE THAT TEST!
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • @BlueDot818‌ yay! Glad everything looks ok!
  • @BlueDot818‌ I'm glad that your appointment went well!

DC called and DD has a low grade fever. I got called out of a meeting (with Mr. SEX) to take the call. Not a great start to the week. Let's hope that some Tylonel and mommy snuggles cure all.
    Quick poll - what's better for reducing a fever? Tylonel or Advil?

SS - Motrin
  • JackieP1023JackieP1023 member
    edited December 2014

@elf828 I have been wanting to get MH a certain brand of underwear (Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked Underwear) just because the commercials make me laugh. But they are fairly expensive, too... $20 apiece. And since MH didn't actually ask for them, I can't bring myself to spend the money.  

ETA: missed some words. Writing in complete (sensible) sentences is hard.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• How cool does cornstarch dough have to be? Room temp? Or cool enough to handle but maybe still slightly warm? I'm up against naptime here. LO is watching baby Einstein Christmas while I figure this out.
  • @disneypeanut We just moved DD's furniture around yesterday, because the way it was arranged, she would stand up, and look over the top of her crib at us through to the living room, and wouldn't settle herself if she saw us. (We can't simply close the door because of how the heat works in our house-FWP). Anyways, we didn't move the wall hangings/decals/anything on the walls that we didn't have to, so now it looks goofy, but oh well!

dx PCOS 2007

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

• @KatyBriggs‌ I'm sorry your coworkers are jackwads...that's really shitty.

So, the toddler peed on the potty all morning at school, but right before I picked her up she was waiting in line for the bathroom when she had a bout of diarrhea and couldn't hold it. Poor kiddo. At least she was trying to get to the potty. I gave her a bath when we got home, gave her a snack, and she promptly peed on the couch. Sigh.

Also, now I want to watch Empire Records. I haven't watched it since someone stole my copy probably seven or eight years ago.
  • @KatyBriggs‌ they sound lame.

@Mamosey‌ yaks give penguins massages :D

• Today has been an interesting day. I have been super crazy busy at work (working on several things at once), but only in spurts. Then I finish it all, and am bored for awhile, and then 3 more things hit at once. It's making me super tired. And it is only Monday. The good news is MH's aunt invited me to her cookie exchange on Friday. I couldn't decide which cookies to make, so I plan to make 3 different ones. Unless MH decides that some aren't good enough, or are too good to share! I didn't attend last year, because pregnant, but the year before I made awesome Andes Mint cookies that everyone loves. Hopefully these new cookie recipes are just as good!

dx PCOS 2007

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

• squirm said:

Empire records is in a box of DVDs behind my xmas tree. I tried to reach it and broke my bookshelf. WTAF is happening today. My FWPs are starting to get out of control.

That's when I say screw it, hand the kids to someone else, and go take a nap. Or drink.
  • @bookshelves Some of our bigger purchases (things I don't want to re-purchase if we have another baby, and it happens to be a boy) are gender-neutral. Our shopping cart cover is green, orange, and brown. Our infant seat was green. We have a blue second hand pack n play, and a green and brown new pack n play. Anyways. DD wears a pink jacket, with a white hat (with a flower), and purple shoes, regardless of what clothes she is wearing (usually leggings or jeans). People STILL comment about 'him', or asking how old 'he' is. I sort of gave up--and passive aggressively say "Yes, she is", or "SHE is 10 months old".

dx PCOS 2007

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

• I ordered 2 5x7s and 3 8x10s from shutterfly the other day. Why in the world would these come in separate orders, and not even on the same day?! :-/

• @cara5565 Yesterday Good Men Pooped
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • shellbell3845shellbell3845 member
    edited December 2014
    Well. MIL is asking DH about her mammogram. 

ETA I also learned she shops at my Aldi, so I know now to check the parking lot before I go. MIL has snubbed me in a grocery store before, and that's not happening again. 
  • Well. MIL is asking DH about her mammogram. 

ETA I also learned she shops at my Aldi, so I know now to check the parking lot before I go. MIL has snubbed me in a grocery store before, and that's not happening again. 
    Wait. Your MIL snubbed you in public? As in...pretended she didn't know you? 

• @megash113 LO has what I think is plaque build-up on 2 of his 7 teeth.  They are the top ones next to front two. We brush every night but it's still there. 

My little angel will only sleep for an hour tops in his crib before waking up. Most of the time it's more like half an hour. I eventually give up and bring him to bed with me where he will sometimes sleep from midnight to 4 but not always. 

I was planning on attempting sleep training but DH works nights and has been working lots of overtime. I know I won't be able to do it alone. Also, LO has apparently gotten used to me comforting him at night and will just scream at DH if he tries once he gets home. 
  • Codypup said:

Yes. As in literally ran into my grocery cart, made eye contact, and kept walking. 
  • Guise. There is a game called Goat Simulator. Where you're a goat. My H is downloading it for me right now. Because goats.

Whatever floats your goat. Hahahahaha
  • Codypup said:

Yes. As in literally ran into my grocery cart, made eye contact, and kept walking. 

**Stuck in box**
    OMG? Did you tell your DH this? What did he say? Mine would have freaked out! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"