October 2014 Moms

BRU Registry Reward

Anyone receive theirs yet? When did you get it?

Im referring to the gift card you are supposed to get for 10% of the amount purchased off your registry. The website says it will be sent 10 weeks after your due date, so it may be too early for anyone from O14 to have received theirs yet, but I was just curious. (Although I think some people changed their due dates on the registry to an earlier date in order to get the completion coupon sooner.)

Re: BRU Registry Reward

• I recently received mine as well, 9w PP.
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • I got mine in the past two weeks...can't remember exactly when. I think the amount is really off, but I'm too lazy to figure it out or dispute it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got mine this week.. A grand total of $18 and some change. Woo!
    ---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Got mine last week but i lied and said my due date was 10/1

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• So it comes by email and not regular mail then?  Good to know because I wouldn't have thought to watch my email for it. 
  • After all the issues I had with BRU they better send me the right amount. I know I hit the max.
  • After all the issues I had with BRU they better send me the right amount. I know I hit the max.

I thought I read the max was $200. But mine was $297. :/

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• I thought there was no limit? I seem to recall that being part of their promotion of the registry.
  • So glad I read this thread. I was thinking I got screwed over because I hadn't received mine. After reading that it comes electronically, I searched my email for BRU and it popped up. They sent it the beginning of November. Whoops!

image         image

• I got mine in the past two weeks...can't remember exactly when. I think the amount is really off, but I'm too lazy to figure it out or dispute it.

I thought there was no limit? I seem to recall that being part of their promotion of the registry.

It depends on when you registered. I believe if you registered before April, you were a part of the "sweetest registry" offer, which gave 10% back up to a certain amount. After that offer, the had a different one, which gives you a certain percentage back that changes based on how much was spent from the registry...and that one doesn't have a limit.

I registered in March and was part of the former promotion.
  • I got mine exactly 1 month from my EDD. I did change my EDD to September because my baby came early. I am not sure if that helped or not. Ended up getting $175 that I applied to the crib purchase. Woot.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• The small print when I registered, probably May or June, was 5% for the first $300, then anything after that earned 10%. Maybe that's why some of your rewards seem lower than expected?

• So what's the subject line of this email I need to look out for?
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • @Jennifer18131‌ Mine said "Your endless earnings gift card is here!"

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

I thought I read the max was $200. But mine was $297. :/
    They changed the rules a few months after we all likely signed up. They're probably just playing it safe to not piss anyone off.
  • pushgal84 said:

The small print when I registered, probably May or June, was 5% for the first $300, then anything after that earned 10%. Maybe that's why some of your rewards seem lower than expected?

I just looked on the website, and these are still the terms for the rewards.

• @scottysgirl77‌ same! Mine came out to around $30 even though I'm positive it should be at least double that...

I thought there was no limit? I seem to recall that being part of their promotion of the registry.

It depends on when you registered. I believe if you registered before April, you were a part of the "sweetest registry" offer, which gave 10% back up to a certain amount. After that offer, the had a different one, which gives you a certain percentage back that changes based on how much was spent from the registry...and that one doesn't have a limit.

I registered in March and was part of the former promotion.
    Yes, this exactly. There was the endless earnings that started if you registered after March 31st. The earning percentages were a little different, it was 5% back on the first $200 spent then 10% after that with an unlimited cap. The previous one (registered by March 31) was 10% back up to $200.

Anywho, my edd was October 9 and I received my email last week.

Alexander Flynn ~ September 24, 2014

Untitled

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"