Options

Thursday Randoms

Look what I just found by stalking another BMB... :trollface:

Its an emoji on TB! Anyway, carry on...

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

Re: Thursday Randoms

• Options
    If my baby wasn't a unicorn that gave me 6+ hours two nights in a row, I'd be more pissed that she's terrorizing my nipples. Seriously, this shit hurts. We haven't had this issue since the beginning.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a thyroid ultrasound today.y endocrinologist thought it felt a little lumpy. It was probably just a side effect of pregnancy. But it will suck if I actually have a thyroid problem on top of my diabetes, gastroparesis, and PPD.

On the plus side, I get to leave The Screamer with a babysitter for a couple of hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @tarraberra‌
    That is awful! T&Ps for your friend and their baby!
  • Options
    @tarraberra‌ T&Ps for your friend.

My brother and SIL are coming in town tonight. I'm so excited for them to meet Noah. Problem is that we are going to do Christmas while they are here and I have gotten them nothing and have zero ideas. I guess LO and I are going shopping today!
  • Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    edited December 2014
    @tarraberra Hoping for the best for your friends!

@sweetadeline31 Hang in there! I know it's tough.
  • Options
    DD doesn't seem to be on board with my get laundry in order plan... take a nap baby!!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    My kid is dead asleep on me, but super fussy when he's awake. It's been 3.5 hours since his last diaper change. I think it's time to wake the bear.

Edited because I can't find the damn emoticon I wanted.
  • Options
    Of course I wake up only forty minutes before her 2 month checkup. Of course I do.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @savagek7‌ all that sleep looks nice on you!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    DD's barium enema test got moved to Dec 26. Like the day after Christmas. When we have family plans. Ehhh so annoyed. And of course I really don't have a lot of flexibility to switch because I go back to work Jan 5. So pissed off right now.
    I just want her to be healthy so changes to this plan just remind me that she might not be and it makes me sad. :((

• Options
    @tarraberra‌ T&Ps to your friend, hoping for improvement!!

@sweetadeline31‌ - Glad you are feeling better!  little steps make a huge difference

Day two back at work, and though I am exhausted it feels great to be back at it.  Almost feels like I never left.  Lots to catch up on, but they still need me here so that makes me happy.  Really is helping me to feel more like myself again.  I have really been struggling with this lately.  I dream of the day DD sleeps a good long stretch again.  She did ok last nigh; however I cannot seem to get my shit together and just sleep myself.  Eventually we will get on a good schedule :/

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

@golfingdarwinfish‌ good luck at your dental appointment.

@sweetadeline31‌ glad you are feeling better :)

((Hugs)) @MrsSarahRenee‌ I may have missed it but what are they looking for with the testing on your DD?

@Kaylajade8911‌ hope you start to feel better!!

She doesn't poop often (like once a week) and when she does she scream cries like she is in pain. She seems better lately so I wish we could just cancel the test but her pediatrician still wants to check her colon just to be sure.
    Blockage, irritation, indications of other issues in her digestive system.

We also have a pediatric surgeon consult regarding her umbilical stump so I am just overwhelmed by it all.

• Options
    Baby is super fussy this morning.  Pretty sure he just needs to fart.  I got a few out by bicycling his legs, bu he was still inconsolable so I opened his sleeper and put him skin to skin on my shoulder/chest and he calmed down.  So I'm bumping one handed and enjoying some morning snuggles.  I would like a shower at some point though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @tarraberra‌ T&P for your friend!!

@Kaylajade8911‌ I hope you feel better!

• Options
    Ermahgerd. DD is a pain in the ass to feed right now! She's squirming and pushing with her feet and flailing her arms and head around and barely eating any. She's had 2.5 ounces (normally eats 4) in like 25 minutes. If I take it away she cries... what gives?!

imageimageimage

• Options
    @tarraberra‌ T&P for your friend and her baby.

@Kaylajade8911‌ sorry about your appointment. Are you and DS feeling any better?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Talk to me about diaper rash remedies...

DD has had a pretty constant raw and painful-looking diaper rash for a couple of weeks. I've made sure she is as dry as possible after changing her diaper and have tried desitin, a&d and monkey butt diaper rash cream. Any other ideas? Poor thing looks awful! I'm also curious if this has anything to do with her soy/dairy intolerance.

Aquaphor. It is magic.

image         image

• Options
    @MRSclarke08‌ I loved having short hair but hated the constant haircuts needed to keep it looking good. And the growing out phase is horrible, no matter how often you get it trimmed and styled.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    Nicb13 said:

Ermahgerd. DD is a pain in the ass to feed right now! She's squirming and pushing with her feet and flailing her arms and head around and barely eating any. She's had 2.5 ounces (normally eats 4) in like 25 minutes. If I take it away she cries... what gives?!

My DD does this sometimes so I moved to a faster flowing nipple for the bottle. She seemed to get really frustrated while eating and would be so pissed she would just cry instead of eat. I also found that sometimes changing positions helped. I would lay her on her Boppy Newborn Lounger and feed her that way.

Oh maybe I'll move to the medium flow! Good thinking. I ended up standing up with her and she stopped crying... now she's in her bouncy seat watching tv while I pump. I hope it distracts her long enough for me to finish.

imageimageimage

• Options
    So, Christmas is two weeks away and I have so many gifts to make! I love to make gifts, so Im doing the kids gifts this year. Plus since things are tight this year, it saves money. But, I need to get busy! I still need to make DD pajamas, a skirt and for the other cousins, Im making the string backpacks. I need 7 of those! Im filling the bags with little gifts. For DD and two other girl cousins, I made cloth baby doll diapers. But that is all Ive made so far. They are so cute though! Eta: i forgot i also need to crochet MIL fingerless gloves. Yikes.
    You just reminded me and now I am sweating... especially since we're having Christmas the weekend earlier. 

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    Hugs to all those who need them today!  I keep trying to read and post but they actually want me to work today...
  • Options
    Cantisa said:
    None of my shoes fit :((
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one. It's becoming a real problem in my world.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"