June 2015 Moms
Options

Gender Test Games?

1235»

Re: Gender Test Games?

• Options

How can shoving a snack up an ass be a rape? It can't.

I believe the word for that is sodomy. Sicko.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    MrsPotatoSQMrsPotatoSQ member
    edited December 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What the fuck? @tatiashavgulidze‌ why do you keep quoting me? Wow I must have really hit a nerve when I suggested you might like to eat a bag of dicks huh?

And what you said to @sensitivesally‌ was downright shocking.

@emilyzemily‌ yes it was downright shocking when you suggested I eat a bag of dicks and yes it did hit a nerve.
  • Options

You're all insulting each other in the exact same way. It's bizarre that you can't see it. 

Oral dicks, butt dicks; it's all penetration. Maybe take a step back. 

"suggestion" or not, it's all exactly the same. 

Look at yourselves.
    @MrsPotatoSQ‌ I'm afraid you are right. I'm so sorry I couldn't withhold myself from how I responded to their rotten way of speach. I guess we all have our limits and yesterday night filthyness of their posts pushed my nerves to the limit where I couldn't hold on.
  • Options
    @tatiashavguildze, I again ask, why are you on a US-based pregnancy forum if you're in Georgia? Also, you've said you already have a daughter and that you needed to go to bed because you were tired and now you're awake and back online (I'm assuming). However, considering Georgia is +4GMT, you slept from 6am to 1pm your local time according to postings on here. I dont know where you really are or if you just have a highly irregular sleep schedule, but it doesn't seem to add-up.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    @suzysurparis‌ I must have missed your question, sorry. I could never have sad that I "already have a daughter and that you needed to go to bed because you were tired" (just quoting) because I have a son (even though I would love if it turned out that this LO is a girl :) ) and when I actually said I was going to sleep was when in Tbilisi it was already too late. I have a massed up schedule these few days because I have to be in bed most of the time and unfortunately fall asleep often during the day. I'm using US-based pregnancy forum because I downloaded several pg apps according to their rating and than chose some out of them that I liked more. We do have pg forums here but non of them has apps for the phone. My OB is a friend of mine (it's a small country) and usually I have all my rendom questions answered via phone calls so I don't have any needs to ask for support on forums and if I want to share some personal issues I have a husband or friends who I talk to. I'm just not a forum type although I'm not judging anyone who is because that's what I read, I read other people's posts concerning some stuff that is also relevant for me and it's nice. Yesterday or whenever it was that I engaged in this obnoxious argument with these few members who seem to be friends here judging from what I have been reading these few weeks (it's that clear that you can tell the group type of a thing) I just lost it because really for those like us who do not engage in these kind of aggressive gif posting ironic stuff it's plain annoying.
  • Options
    @emilyzemily‌ I've had enough of your suggestions thank you.

I don't know girls you're wierd... so wierd. Have you noticed that there are only few of you who actually got engaged in this thread? That's because all the others are clever enough to stay out of this ugly situation. Just stop it already :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014

tatiashavgulidze
    I apologize for saying daughter, not son, I knew you said you had a kid, but
    switched the sex. As one of the few European time-zone poster on this board,
    I'm immediately suspicious of people's hours.

I guess this is one of the few forums within an app, but it doesnt seem like
    you enjoy the tone of the board/community (by comparison to the Trying To Get
    Pregnant board, we're sweet and loving). I really do suggest Babycenter and/or
    BabyGaga if you would prefer a "nicer" group. They are rarely
    sarcastic/gif-using and respond to everything with hope and positive anecdotes.
    I (and many others on this board) do not enjoy false hope, super sweetness, and
    non-scientific anecdotes. I read a lot of things on various sites when we were
    trying to conceive and I blame the lack of honest, scientific answers for our
    delay in getting pregnant. It wasn't until I found The Bump and it's
    wonderfully honest ladies that I learned how much incorrect shit gets repeated
    on forums because no one wants to correct people/burst their bubble. That is
    why many of us will not silently allow misinformation to be proliferated on
    these boards. The sharp wit, attention to accuracy, and honesty brought me to
    this forum and I really enjoy the group. And this is the only forum I've ever
    participated in.

@suzysurparis‌
    I agree with you about the accuracy and I don't think anybody with common sense would do otherwise. But this thread right here was all about GAME/FUN/PLAYING and the person who started this thread never asked for any serious answers. Does accuracy and scientific approach to our choices forbid to play games sometimes? I know it doesn't and most definitely believe you also agree with me on that.
  • Options
    I'll admit-I have done some of the old wive's tales/guessing with my husband and my sister who is 6 weeks further along than I am-Because it is fun with them and we get a good laugh out of it. I just don't understand why people who claim to not like the mean girls or only use this for entertainment want to have us guess or play the "games"? It's just for fun-but the people I see posting about it claim that the ladies on here are no fun anyway so I miss the point.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 9/27/14, BFP 10/13/14, EDD 6/21/14

• Options

tatiashavgulidze I apologize for saying daughter, not son, I knew you said you had a kid, but switched the sex. As one of the few European time-zone poster on this board, I'm immediately suspicious of people's hours.

I guess this is one of the few forums within an app, but it doesnt seem like you enjoy the tone of the board/community (by comparison to the Trying To Get Pregnant board, we're sweet and loving). I really do suggest Babycenter and/or BabyGaga if you would prefer a "nicer" group. They are rarely sarcastic/gif-using and respond to everything with hope and positive anecdotes. I (and many others on this board) do not enjoy false hope, super sweetness, and non-scientific anecdotes. I read a lot of things on various sites when we were trying to conceive and I blame the lack of honest, scientific answers for our delay in getting pregnant. It wasn't until I found The Bump and it's wonderfully honest ladies that I learned how much incorrect shit gets repeated on forums because no one wants to correct people/burst their bubble. That is why many of us will not silently allow misinformation to be proliferated on these boards. The sharp wit, attention to accuracy, and honesty brought me to this forum and I really enjoy the group. And this is the only forum I've ever participated in.

@suzysurparis‌ I agree with you about the accuracy and I don't think anybody with common sense would do otherwise. But this thread right here was all about GAME/FUN/PLAYING and the person who started this thread never asked for any serious answers. Does accuracy and scientific approach to our choices forbid to play games sometimes? I know it doesn't and most definitely believe you also agree with me on that.
    The start of this thread was about home "treatments" for gender. But really, it's a slippery slope. If we start saying, hey check out these old wives' tales on one subject, we're going to get anecdotes and legends on every subject. And sooner than you think people will believe these things. Plus we've gotten about 20 ultrasound pics in the past two weeks wanting to make a GAME/FUN/PLAY at determining the sex before it's possible, which is bullshit. Just saying it's for fun doesnt change much and wont excuse anyone from a rather polite flaming.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    @emilyzemily‌ "we're allowed our opinions and you're allowed yours" of course I agree on that! What I can't agree on is how you allow yourself insult other people while expressing your rightfully opinion. It's the bitchy attitude that I'm talking about. If you tell me that I should stop telling you how to post please keep in mind that I want you to do the same thing.
    Stop telling me to fuck off and get over me already.

@poohbearlove123‌ we have a saying in Georgian "კუმ ფეხი გამოყო, მანიკური წამისვითო"... which means something like "a turtle stuck out it's leg asking for the manicure"... who are you again?
    There you go @emilyzemily‌ it's this attitude I'm talking about.

I'm just really curious why are you so aggressive, I mean all of you who attack me with dicks and fuck offs. Where does all this come from? And don't tell me I am the reason because you were the one who started this and apparently are not stopping
  • Options
    @emilyzemily‌ "we're allowed our opinions and you're allowed yours" of course I agree on that! What I can't agree on is how you allow yourself insult other people while expressing your rightfully opinion. It's the bitchy attitude that I'm talking about. If you tell me that I should stop telling you how to post please keep in mind that I want you to do the same thing. Stop telling me to fuck off and get over me already. @poohbearlove123‌ we have a saying in Georgian "კუმ ფეხი გამოყო, მანიკური წამისვითო"... which means something like "a turtle stuck out it's leg asking for the manicure"... who are you again? There you go @emilyzemily‌ it's this attitude I'm talking about. I'm just really curious why are you so aggressive, I mean all of you who attack me with dicks and fuck offs. Where does all this come from? And don't tell me I am the reason because you were the one who started this and apparently are not stopping
    OMG....Just end this...you don't have to keep telling us how much you hate it here.  Just leave if you don't like it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    @suzysurparis‌ I understand. Although it's wierd how people can be so trustful it's JUST A FORUM and in the newbies post on the front page it says "Please do not solely rely on the information we provide to make decisions throughout your pregnancy. If you’re worried about something, consult a doctor rather than an internet forum" so it's not your or anybody's responsibility only theirs. There no point in protecting these people just let them enjoy this forum like we all do.
    Even though there are lots of members who (just like the girl who started this thread) know exactly where the border of OWT and reality are. Anyways that girl knew for sure and even laughed about it just for FUN. There was no need in this exact case to stop her from hurting herself and if others were gonna read about these games and believe them... well we can't save everybody from their stupidity.

@emilyzemily‌ just leave.
  • Options

I'm not going to get into this because I'm not your temp mod, but I do have a request on behalf of myself and the other mods.

QUIT REPORTING INSTANCES OF "FUCK OFF" AS ABUSE!

Yes, that needed to be shouted because the queue is flooded with "Fuck offs."

"Fuck you" is abuse as it as seen as a direct attack.

"Fuck off" is not a direct attack.

That may seem like a silly distinction to some of you, but this comes directly from the Bump admins, so please for the love of chocolate, stop reporting it and wasting everyone's time.

Thank you.
    @Encchanted‌
    I haven't reported anything but I'm not surprised others did. Because it does "seem like a silly distinction to some..." of us.
  • Options
    @emilyzemily‌ I'm nkt moaning and I like it here (of course I couldn't be meaning this particular thread)
  • Options
    @emilyzemily‌ And seriously how old are you that you're telling me "I will not be missed" it sounds so funny. No really, how old are you?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yes I agree also! Thank you so much for getting rid of that offensive person.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Whoa. How did I miss all of this? How bizarre was Georgian gang rape psycho? Thanks for banning her. Yikes.

Baby #1 for Allie and Mike!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP on Sept 29, 2014: our 2 year anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Patience really is a virtue!!!  Thank you, THANK YOU to whomever dropped the banhammer on this one!!
    I second this!! A thousand thank you's

Me three!!! I want to say to her ( tashavawhatever) : nah nah nah nahhhhhnahhh!!!! After all that. Thank you to the hero mod! ETA: for clarity--it's definitely bedtime!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"