August 2012 Moms
Options

A/S Results *Top Secret*

Hey ladies!

DH and I went for the A/S scan for LO#2 yesterday. This baby was slightly more co-operative than DD was and it only took about 45 minutes to get all of the measurements required. The tech went to go get DH from the waiting room and brought him back to see baby. We saw baby kicking and waving about, drinking and wiggling around. 

The tech couldn't legally tell us the gender, but allowed us to draw our own conclusions...and we are very clearly having A BOY!!! 

We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited to have a complete little family. We have told my mom and dad because they live so far away and I could never keep it from her...and we've told our co-workers, but we aren't telling our families until a big get together. DH's family is getting together next weekend because my FIL is Santa in their parade (It makes it so much more magical) and nearly everyone will be there. We will tell my family at our Christmas dinner...but that hasn't been planned yet. And our friends will find out at our New Year party.

The pictures that were printed were faint, very awful quality, but still, I will try to post some later.

DD Born August 16, 2012
DS Due April 27, 2015
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A/S Results *Top Secret*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"