September 2014 Moms
Options

Guster Vs. Weezer-New Title

Re: Guster Vs. Weezer-New Title

• Options
    I vote Nsync too. I will also agree to the spice girls but just can't do it with Hansen ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nsync was better than BSB.

Agreed! Yes yes!
  • Options

@kaleb87 I will give you the Spice Girls, but Hanson can suck a dick.

Agreed. I don't think Nsync can beat spice girls.

Sry trebek I'm sticking with Nsync over backstreet boys, trench coats killed it. 90s music was the best.
  • Options
    kaleb87 said:
    Casting a vote for Nsync, even though Hansen and Spice Girls were better than them both. ;)
    Oh I was suuuuuch a Spice Girls fan. I made my mom buy me every stupid merch item we could find, from lipgloss to pop rocks. 
    I would blast Spice Girls in my parents family room, had a mic and would reenact their videos ... no one was home obvi. I had all the dance moves down. 
  • Options
    @withagrainofsalt‌ I still have my spice girls tape. I've got all the songs now. Spice up ya lyfe.
  • Options
    tromboner said:

Brittany Spears anyone?

Christina Aguilera?

Sadly I have all the Brittany Spears CDs. But still, spice girls for the win.
  • Options
    Brittany Spears anyone? Christina Aguilera?
    Sadly I have all the Brittany Spears CDs. But still, spice girls for the win.
    I started as a Christina fan, but Britney was the cool thing at school. Oh the peer pressure.
  • Options
    Britney. My DH and I argue about this because he was in love with Christina after he saw the Genie in a Bottle video.

Destiny's Child is amazing. I knew all the songs. When they played at the Super Bowl a few years ago I was so excited. Then my step mom told everyone how I used to sing and dance to their songs.
  • Options
    @tromboner‌ I love Britney still. I want to go see her in Vegas so badly. I'm hoping she keeps her crazy in check long enough for me to go.
  • Options
    tromboner said:
    Destiny's Child! Loved them! How about Bare Naked Ladies? Anyone? :D
    I was more of an Eve 6 fan over Bare Naked Ladies. 
  • Options
    I'm in love with where this thread ended up.

*NSYNC 4 lyfe! Omg...I was all about Lance. My friends and fam won't let me live it down b/c they're convinced that's where my beard tendencies started. (Yeah, I was that chick in hs and college that dated the gay guys who hadn't come out yet.)

Also, Christina > Britney
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options
    Omg @kaleb87‌ my parents bought me the edited CD and I felt like such a badass when I saved up my own money and secretly bought the unedited version.

Also, in 5th grade my friend got me into Green Day and he gave me one of the albums (Dookie I think) b/c my parents wouldn't let me listen to it/buy it
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options
    @kaleb87 I too thought I was bad ass when I got their CD. And was so over boy band and pop princesses then.

And our LOs are gonna be like what's a CD? Something you used when dinosaurs roamed?
  • Options

BSB>NSYNC

BUT....they both suck! LOL 

Flame away!  I can take it!

Blasphemy
  • Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited December 2014
    @kaleb87‌ I had their cd.... unedited because I'm cool like that. ;)

How about Guster? Sophomore year in HS I sent a bunch of bands a request for raffle items for a band fundraiser. Guster is the only one that even responded. They sent me each of their cds, some stickers, and some patches. I've loved them ever since.
  • Options
    I'm totally an original! I just happened to be MIA for most of the existance of this board
    :P

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• Options

Now I feel dirty, because Hanson was the soundtrack to my lyfe when I was 7. I wouldn't admit it, but I wanted to marry all of them.

From there, I moved to Backstreet Boys and Britney, but if I admit my favourite band as a young teen, I think I'll be sent away to live on the island of shaaaaame.

You've got to spill the info! I'm wracking my brain trying to think. You must tell, and soon! (My kid's nap time is almost over, so my bump time is almost over)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Wingardiumleviosa the only embarrassing group I could think of would be veggie tales or the wiggles?!? If it is neither or them, you have nothing to fear!
  • Options
    Phew, @wingardiumleviosa they aren't that bad. I will not cast you to an island of shame. I actually forgot all about them.

Sorry @tromboner, but I am with @bumwaters. I didn't know who Guster is, so I googled them, and still don't recognize them.
  • Options
    But I still see NKOTB every time they tour...

imageimage

• Options
    Definitively nsync over bsb. But I was entirely obsessed with Alanis Morissette @ the age of like 10...(sisters were in college).

There was another song I listened to allll the time because the lyrics went: "you look like shit, what's your problem bitch, your legs feel like sandpaper." Lol Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"