After an exhausting 5 days we were told that DHs mass is not benign. He will need surgery for a biopsy and possible removal. Since it is in the chest close to throat and lungs it's not that simple. I'm hoping for good news and that surgery can take care of it all. We wait now to see the surgeon in 2 weeks. Mom not sure what this means for our TTC journey as I am not sure if any treatment would cause us to not be able to TTC. I'm hoping for the best. Thank you ladies for all of your support since Friday.
me = 32 DH = 33
BFP2 august 2014 ended in m/c .... Gone but not forgotten....forever in my heart!
Slight MFI low count, morph, mobility