TTC After a Loss

Whatever Happened to . . . Nightly Confessions

I've noticed that FFFC seems to have morphed into some sort of weird sex confessional which made start thinking about whatever happened to Nightly Confessions?

Back when I first joined TTCAL, "Nightly Confessions" was posted every night.  It was a good way for our more "adventurous" ladies to entertain the board. It was a place for our members to confess their steamy sins of the day/week. I think we have enough active members who are "active" that this could be revised again.

Generally, who ever takes over the responsibility of posting it needs to be someone that would have stories to share - and the stories are generally current, not "when we first got married," or "back when I was in college".  

So, do we have any takers? Anyone willing to revive "Nightly Confessions", make sure it's posted, and share some stories? Like the CT, this might be something that a few ladies can take responsibility for.

I'm posting the rules and a couple links to some old threads (full of grads so you are warned about what may now be in those siggies) so you can get an idea of what should go in a Nightly Confession

Rules

No hugs.

No food confessions unless it leads to something dirty.

No wasting time on TB confessions. (It is boring since we're all guilty.)

NC is about telling us those things you can't tell anyone in real life because it's either too embarrassing or it would make them look at you differently.

Again, in case someone went all TL/DR on me - old links contain grads which contain siggies that have tickers and shit in them.

Table sex and hosting the family dinner (This one contains one confession that does not fit (who cares about your dance moves!) but the rest are good at giving an example of the type of confessions that should be made)

Mr.Ed

And this classic: buttsecks for bathroom remodel

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Whatever Happened to . . . Nightly Confessions

• Loading the player...
  • I was just thinking of nightly confessions! And the livelovely ladies that used to run it ;;)

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @HoldingOutHope‌ there was no dancing on the piano, was there?

Cuz that would be awesome.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• =)) =))

Sounds like me! I get really angry if I'm having a good, drunken, time and the place is about to close. Although I don't offer to sing because wild cats in heat would probably come from miles away :(
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"