February 2013 Moms
Options

TTC Check-in 11/21

It's been well over a week, so here's the next installment!

What TTC cycle are you on (or NTNP, whatever)?
Where are you in your cycle?
How are your feelings about this cycle?
What would be a positive and a negative about your EDD if you got pregnant this cycle?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: TTC Check-in 11/21

• Options
    kelly321kelly321 member
    edited November 2014
    What TTC cycle are you on (or NTNP, whatever)? 2

Where are you in your cycle? CD3

How are your feelings about this cycle? Eh, we'll see when it gets closer to O. There are some stressful things coming up, so I'm afraid it's going to push out my O date.

What would be a positive and a negative about your EDD if you got pregnant this cycle? Working on the assumption that I O on CD14, my EDD would be Aug 26. DD1's bday is April 16, DD2's is Feb 6, so that would be like a 6/16/26 pattern :)
    And if I were to O on CD15, that would be Aug 27. DH and I both have birthdays on the 27th of a month DD1's EDD was also on a 27th.

I'm stupid about dates like that. I know it means nothing, but my brain just gets firing about the connections.
    ETA: I should also say that the EDD is totally irrelevant in my case anyway since I'll need a RCS in the 38th week due to my history. So, yeah, it's not like the baby would have a birthday on one of those dates.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• Options
    SidraJediSidraJedi member
    edited November 2014
    Ok! So...

We were going to wait until February to TTC but bc of last month and accidentally DTD in the FW we seem to have caved. We did it again: DTD in the FW!

1. I want to say that we are in month 2 of NTNP/TTC

2. I'm 5DPO according to FF (4DPO according to me)

3. I'm feeling pretty good. At 2DPO (and every night since) I started having VIVID dreams. At three DPO I started wanting to go back to NYC which also happened to me this time of year with DD. Last night I dreamed of actually being pregnant. Twice. So I feel the good juju. I plan to test the day after my missed period a week from today.

4. My potential EDD would be August 10 or 11. It would be great bc DD was born 9 days after DH's birthday and August 11 would be 8 days after my birthday. Fun!

Negative would be that I wanted to wait until after the holidays to get KU as to avoid family asking questions bc I wouldn't be drinking and also bc I would like to be drinking. :p but, allonall I'd rather be pregnant and a teetotaler brushing off the familial busybodies.

ETA: had to correct autocorrect
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What TTC cycle are you on (or NTNP, whatever)? Cycle 5
    Where are you in your cycle? TWW. I'm supposed to start my period on Thanksgiving. 
    How are your feelings about this cycle? We tried SO FREAKING HARD this cycle. All the sex before the window, during and after. I really really want this one to be it.
    What would be a positive and a negative about your EDD if you got pregnant this cycle? Positive: I could announce to my family when we go back home for the holidays. Otherwise, we have to do it over Skype because I don't know the next time I'll be home. Negative- Umm I guess that I would probably be sick for my trip home? But of all my cycles, this is the one I've wanted it the most. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Looks like I'm out for this month. Last week I was pretty sure I'd ovulated after a dip and rise in temp, but then the rise wasn't sustained and I'm back to pre-O temps. After charting for several years while trying to get pregnant the first time, I know my temp range really well and everything points to not having ovulated.

That being said, I'm on CD22 now, and on occasion, during times of high stress, I've ovulated really late like this. I've never really had an anovulatory cycle. Given that DH got into a car accident last week when I thought I was going to ovulate, and then we've been stressed out since about car shopping, chances are this cycle is going to be totally screwed up. My current thermometer is also a piece of crap, so I should probably get a new one since that may be affecting the readings as well.

Even if I do magically ovulate this month, DH is away right now, and then we'll be visiting family for Thanksgiving. Looks like we'll have to wait till next month.

Good luck ladies!

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Options
    lc&jw said:

Looks like I'm out for this month. Last week I was pretty sure I'd ovulated after a dip and rise in temp, but then the rise wasn't sustained and I'm back to pre-O temps. After charting for several years while trying to get pregnant the first time, I know my temp range really well and everything points to not having ovulated.

That being said, I'm on CD22 now, and on occasion, during times of high stress, I've ovulated really late like this. I've never really had an anovulatory cycle. Given that DH got into a car accident last week when I thought I was going to ovulate, and then we've been stressed out since about car shopping, chances are this cycle is going to be totally screwed up. My current thermometer is also a piece of crap, so I should probably get a new one since that may be affecting the readings as well.

Even if I do magically ovulate this month, DH is away right now, and then we'll be visiting family for Thanksgiving. Looks like we'll have to wait till next month.

Good luck ladies!

Leave the twins with Grandma and Grandpa and then go out for a drive and find a back road somewhere?? ;)

• Options
    But lc&jw, if this is a BFN cycle, then the next cycle (assuming normal length cycles, of course), we'll be staying with my family. We can usually find an opportunity for "us" time, though, but it definitely takes some effort! And I always feel so awkward when we're staying with my parents and in my childhood bed (it's a double, so there's room, but still...).

• Options

@kelly321 BTDT w/ sexy time in my childhood bedroom. It's awkward, but when you're TTC, if the time is right, the time is right. ;)

I forgot to temp this AM, but I checked after I worked out and took a warm shower because I'm suspicious of this thermometer: 96.4. This thermometer needs to go in the garbage b/c I know that's not right!

So now I have no idea if I ovulated or not b/c I don't think the temps over the past 2 weeks have meant anything. Which means that I won't know when my period is coming or at what point I'm late. That's not going to make me crazy or anything.  8-|

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board