July 2014 Moms
Options

Random Thread

124»

Re: Random Thread

• Options
    PHL is the bastard stepchild of Newark, Laguardia, and JFK. FAA is forever grounding and forcing flight cancellations due to air traffic congestion. 

It's my home airport so I love it anyway. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    Tonight' Plans: First date in over a year in a half..

Got stood up.

I'm going to be single forever :-S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jcartz said:
    I never fly through PHL if I can help it! Every time there is a delay, missed connection, baggage or security snafu... Ugh. Hate that place.
    They managed to make passport control take 3 hours once (for ONE plane), that was on the visit where I was bringing my immigration papers so had to go be fingerprinted and such in another room but there was a drunk French guy wandering around so ALL THE STAFF IN THE BUILDING were dealing with that which meant it took over an hour to get to me to take my prints and sign something. Ended up missing my connection and having to wait around for hours to get another one after a fight with a very unhelpful person at the desk who offered to send me to NY and somewhere in Canada because they were "kind of" close to Boston Logan and the next Boston flight wasn't for 9 hours. Funny how she managed to find a flight to Manchester (NH) much closer to where I was going and leaving much sooner, when I asked for her manager... 

• Options
    Tonight' Plans: First date in over a year in a half..

Got stood up.

I'm going to be single forever :-S
    Good thing he didn't show. Think how much time and effort you've saved vs finding out later that he's a jackass.
  • Options
    @kenziebug22‌ awe! What an ass! Sorry you got stood up- been there, done that. I'm on husband #2- sometimes it takes a while to find Mr. Right. Hugs.
  • Options
    @kenziebug22‌ so sorry girl. He didn't deserve a date with you anyway. Btw, does anyone know what happened to litera?
  • Options

@kenziebug22‌ so sorry girl. He didn't deserve a date with you anyway. Btw, does anyone know what happened to litera?

I'm curious as well...
  • Options
    FFS, this is a thing? People boycott companies who don't use "Christmas" enough in their holiday advertising?

https://www.afa.net/christmaslist

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"